BAM support across different application running in different CamelContext's

BAM support across different application running in different CamelContext's

gilboy
Hi

I have a use case where I need to track an order from a front office system to middle and back office systems. The camel BAM module looks like a good fit.

But unless I am mistaken it appears to assume that all the routes run within the same CamelContext. Does it support having the different routes deployed on different CamelContexts on different JVM's

Thanks
Joe

Re: BAM support across different application running in different CamelContext's

Claus Ibsen-2
No that old camel-bam module should not be used really.

The Camel message include a breadcrumb
http://camel.apache.org/mdc-logging.html

So a way is to include the breadcrumb in the logging so you can track
it from log files.