Bindy dataformat and ZonedDateTime

Alberto
Hello,

I need to handle a ZonedDateTime attribute in a pojo with bindy dataformat. I
found that ZonedDateTime is not handled wheras LocalDateTime is.
Is there any particular reason for that?

I solved writing a specific Format and using a @BindyConverter annotation but in
that way I'm unable to specify a pattern.

Best regards

Alberto

Re: Bindy dataformat and ZonedDateTime

I am not sure if there is a reason not. You are welcome to create a
JIRA and work on a PR to add this to Camel.
Mind it has to be on master branch for Camel 3.x.

On Tue, May 5, 2020 at 10:11 AM Alberto <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I need to handle a ZonedDateTime attribute in a pojo with bindy dataformat. I
> found that ZonedDateTime is not handled wheras LocalDateTime is.
> Is there any particular reason for that?
>
> I solved writing a specific Format and using a @BindyConverter annotation but in
> that way I'm unable to specify a pattern.
>
> Best regards
>
> Alberto

Re: Bindy dataformat and ZonedDateTime

Alberto