Bundle is waiting for namespace handlers blueprint

Bundle is waiting for namespace handlers blueprint

Bruno Jiménez
I'm create an new simple project, just for test, with the blueprint code founded on:
- http://camel.apache.org/using-osgi-blueprint-with-camel.html

When deploy it over a new uncompresed folder of servicemix (5.5.1) and the log say:
INFO  | x-5.5.1/deploy | BlueprintContainerImpl           | 19 - org.apache.aries.blueprint.core - 1.4.3 | Bundle pad-camel-cxf-stackoverflow is waiting for namespace handlers [http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint]

My old projects are not working when I re-deploy it too.

Something are changing?

Thanks!

Re: Bundle is waiting for namespace handlers blueprint

Marco Westermann
Hi,

can you confirm that the broker bundle stays in grace period? Then that
is an old issue. It has something to do with the order the bundles get
startet. And that has to do with the server performance.. I had servers
where I faced that issue at every start. On some servers I have that
issue sometimes at server start, and on other servers I don't have that
issue. Anyway I could solve that issue by adding

org.apache.aries.blueprint.synchronous=true

to etc/system.properties.

regards, Marco

Am 14.01.2016 um 14:03 schrieb Bruno Jiménez:

> I'm create an new simple project, just for test, with the blueprint code
> founded on:
> - http://camel.apache.org/using-osgi-blueprint-with-camel.html
>
> When deploy it over a new uncompresed folder of servicemix (5.5.1) and the
> log say:
> INFO  | x-5.5.1/deploy | BlueprintContainerImpl           | 19 -
> org.apache.aries.blueprint.core - 1.4.3 | Bundle pad-camel-cxf-stackoverflow
> is waiting for namespace handlers [http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint]
>
> My old projects are not working when I re-deploy it too.
>
> Something are changing?
>
> Thanks!

Re: Bundle is waiting for namespace handlers blueprint

Grzegorz Grzybek
Hello Bruno

There's https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIES-1350 fixed in
aries.blueprint.core-1.4.4. Please use this version.

regards
Grzegorz Grzybek