CAMEL 2.0 SNAPSHOT sources jars are not in maven repo

GLD

CAMEL 2.0 SNAPSHOT sources jars are not in maven repo

GLD
Hi,
Is it possible to put the source jars of CAMEL 2.0 SNAPSHOT in the camel snapshot repository too.
It would simplify the debugging  (automatic link between source files and jars via mvn eclipse:eclipse)

Thanks

Guillaume

Re: CAMEL 2.0 SNAPSHOT sources jars are not in maven repo

Hadrian/Jon/Willem. Is this something you can help with?

On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 11:07 AM, GLD

> Is it possible to put the source jars of CAMEL 2.0 SNAPSHOT in the camel
> snapshot repository too.
> It would simplify the debugging  (automatic link between source files and
> jars via mvn eclipse:eclipse)
>
> Thanks
>
> Guillaume

/Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer

Re: CAMEL 2.0 SNAPSHOT sources jars are not in maven repo

I don't know how does the CAMEL 2.0 SNAPSHOT be deployed into maven
repo. May be James the best man (he manages lots of cron scripts :)) to
answer that.
But it should be easy to deploy the source, as I did CXF SNAPSHOT
deploying just by typing "mvn -Pdeploy deploy" [1]

I will try to fix it add a deploy profile later today , but we also need
to update the cron deploy script.

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF/release-management.html

Willem

Claus Ibsen wrote:

> Hi
>
> Hadrian/Jon/Willem. Is this something you can help with?
>
> On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 11:07 AM, GLD
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> Is it possible to put the source jars of CAMEL 2.0 SNAPSHOT in the camel
>> snapshot repository too.
>> It would simplify the debugging  (automatic link between source files and
>> jars via mvn eclipse:eclipse)
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Guillaume

Re: CAMEL 2.0 SNAPSHOT sources jars are not in maven repo

jstrachan
2009/1/3 Willem Jiang <[hidden email]>:

> Hi,
>
> I don't know how does the CAMEL 2.0 SNAPSHOT be deployed into maven
> repo. May be James the best man (he manages lots of cron scripts :)) to
> answer that.
> But it should be easy to deploy the source, as I did CXF SNAPSHOT
> deploying just by typing "mvn -Pdeploy deploy" [1]
>
> I will try to fix it add a deploy profile later today , but we also need
> to update the cron deploy script.
>
> [1] http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF/release-management.html

I've fixed the scripts.

FWIW they live here...

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/scripts/builds/bin/

e.g.

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/scripts/builds/bin/camel-nightly.sh
http://macstrac.blogspot.com/

Open Source Integration
http://fusesource.com/

Re: CAMEL 2.0 SNAPSHOT sources jars are not in maven repo

Hi James,

I just checked the script , we need to update the
svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/camel/trunk camel >
$LOGDIR/camel-deploy.log

svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/trunk camel >
$LOGDIR/camel-deploy.log

to deploy the latest camel 2.0 snapshot.

Willem