CAMEL SCR (DEPRECATED)

Elton Barbosa Rodrigues
Hello everyone!

I took a look at https://camel.apache.org/components/2.x/scr.html, looks like that the CAMEL SCR is deprecated is it?

What is the new one to replace the camel-scr deprecated?

Thanks in advance!

Re: CAMEL SCR (DEPRECATED)

Andrea Cosentino-3
Hello,

There is no scr out of the box, we'll support only OSGi blueprint.

You'll need to build your own scr support or re-use the camel-scr code.

cheers.

Il giorno ven 4 ott 2019 alle ore 10:26 Elton Barbosa Rodrigues <
[hidden email]> ha scritto:

> Hello everyone!
>
> I took a look at https://camel.apache.org/components/2.x/scr.html, looks
> like that the CAMEL SCR is deprecated is it?
>
> What is the new one to replace the camel-scr deprecated?
>
> Thanks in advance!

Re: CAMEL SCR (DEPRECATED)

jbonofre
It's possible to use scr to expose the CamelContext and route as
service, but it's not in Camel anymore, you have to do your own.

AFAIR, I did an example in Karaf about that (not sure it's merged, I
will check).

Regards
JB

--