[CONF] Apache Camel: Board Reports (page edited)

[CONF] Apache Camel: Board Reports (page edited)

Dhiraj Bokde (Confluence)

Board Reports has been edited by Hadrian Zbarcea (Feb 12, 2009).

(View changes)

Content:

Status report Jan-2009

Community:
 * The Camel community is very excited about becoming a TLP.
 * We started the process of moving the infrastructure (INFRA-1830).
 * Community is vibrant and contributing new features, components and tutorials to Camel.
 * The development and user lists continue to be very active.
 * No new committers.
 * A privacy policy has been added to the website and wiki.

Development:
 * Lots of development effort continues.

Releases:
 * No new releases in the past month.
 * We plan a new Camel 1.6 release once we migrate the infrastructure.