[CONF] Apache Camel: How do I make my JMS endpoint transactional (page created)

[CONF] Apache Camel: How do I make my JMS endpoint transactional (page created)

Dhiraj Bokde (Confluence)

How do I make my JMS endpoint transactional has been created by James Strachan (Feb 04, 2009).

Content:

How do I make my JMS endpoint transactional

I have a JMS route such as this...

from("activemq:Some.Queue").
  bean(MyProcessor.class);

how do I make it transactional?

Answer

There are examples in the Transactional Client and it is described in the Enabling Transacted Consumption section of JMS. Basically you enable the transacted flag on the JMS endpoint and set a transactionManager on the Component or Endpoint

See Also