[CONF] Apache Camel: Infrastructure transition is complete (news created)

[CONF] Apache Camel: Infrastructure transition is complete (news created)

Dhiraj Bokde (Confluence)

Infrastructure transition is complete has been created by Hadrian Zbarcea (Feb 03, 2009).

Content:

Apache Camel has successfully completed the infrastructure transition after becoming a TLP. There are still a few wrinkles to iron out on the trunk. During the next few weeks the main focus will be a Camel 1.6 release. We know many of you are waiting for it.

Many thanks again to our growing community. All this is only possible because of your support and contributions.

The Camel Riders