[CONF] Apache Camel: TidyMarkup DataForamt (page edited)

[CONF] Apache Camel: TidyMarkup DataForamt (page edited)

Dhiraj Bokde (Confluence)

TidyMarkup DataForamt has been edited by Claus Ibsen (Jan 20, 2009).

(View changes)

Content:

TidyMarkup

TidyMarkup is a DataFormat that uses the TagSoup to tidy up HTML. It can be used to parse ugly HTML and return it as pretty wellformed HTML.

{tip:title=Camel eats our own dog food soap]
We had some issues in our pdf Manual where we had some strange symbols. So Jonathan used this data format to tidy up the wiki html pages that are used as base for rendering the pdf manuals. And then the mysterious symbols vanished.