[CONF] Apache Camel: Tutorial-Business-Partners (comment added)

[CONF] Apache Camel: Tutorial-Business-Partners (comment added)

Dhiraj Bokde (Confluence)

Tutorial-Business-Partners commented on by David C Peterson (Oct 07, 2008).

Comment:

Okay, I went on my own and created an Excel attachment over email which was pretty straightforward. I am now trying to process CSV as an attachment and I'm running into an issue with data type conversion whereas my CSVConverterBean.processCSVInvoice(@Body List<List<String>> data) can't get converted from the InputStream or BASE64DecoderStream that I have from the email attachment. I'm getting a no matching method error.
Thanks.