CXF soap call complains of missing portType?

CXF soap call complains of missing portType?

John F. Berry
I have used the wsdl2java to generate my classes off of a vendor provided wsdl.Perhaps it is a malformed cxf endpoint.. but it currently is just complaining of the portType.the -impl is under extraargs in the plug in.. and no change to the error.. other than giving me hundreds of warnings about services in the wsdl that cannot be unwrapped.  There's hundreds of services in this wsdl.
I've seen many unanswered threads in a websearch, so perhaps the right question is not being asked.I am using cxf to producw a SOAP request from a vendor provided wsdl.. what could I be missing?
The publicly available wsdl is here:
https://community.workday.com/sites/default/files/file-hosting/productionapi/Resource_Management/v33.1/Resource_Management.wsdl
and I am attempting to call the "Put_Procurement_Document_Attachment" request within that.  I am attempting to send this to a mock service with SoapUI on a test server like this:
.to("cxf://http://testserver:8088/mockResource_ManagementBinding?serviceClass=workday.com.bsvc.PutProcurementDocumentAttachmentRequestType&wsdlURL=/wsdl/Resource_Management.wsdl")

Any flags jump out to anyone?Thanks!

camel restart

Bing Lu
 Hi, is there a way to restart the app in case a route was stopped for some reason? thanks

Re: camel restart

tadayosi
You may use Control Bus EIP to start/stop routes from another route.
https://camel.apache.org/components/latest/controlbus-component.html
You may also use JMX to manually start/stop routes. With Hawtio
https://hawt.io this would be easier.
https://camel.apache.org/manual/latest/jmx.html

Tadayoshi Sato

Re: camel restart

Bing Lu
 So i can do sth like the following,assuming the JmsException stops the route? thanks
onException("JmsException.class").to("controlbus:route?routeId=id1&action=start");

Tadayoshi Sato

Re: camel restart

tadayosi
Yes.

Tadayoshi Sato

Re: camel restart

jbonofre

ControlBus is one way, another way is to "listen" the route, but it
depends of the runtime. With Karaf is pretty easy because easy route is
a service, and you can listen a service.

Via JMX, you can also add a listener on a route.

Regards
JB

On 26/11/2019 01:37, Bing Lu wrote:
>  Hi, is there a way to restart the app in case a route was stopped for some reason? thanks

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
[hidden email]
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: camel restart

wyuan4
with my experience with camel routing, exception thrown wont' cause the
route to stop. The routing is still running behind. could you please
explain in more detail in what case, your route will stopped need
restarting?

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Weiquan Yuan
Located in Ottawa, Canada

Re: camel restart

Bing Lu
i am using sjmsbatch component and the route processing the mq messages is stopped due to some mq related exception sometimes

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Nov 26, 2019 at 3:21 PM, WEIQUAN YUAN<[hidden email]> wrote:   with my experience with camel routing, exception thrown wont' cause the

--
Weiquan Yuan