Camel 2.10.3 ExchangeHelper.getMandatoryInBody is deprecated

Camel 2.10.3 ExchangeHelper.getMandatoryInBody is deprecated

Gershaw, Geoffrey
Hello All,

Apologies for the childishly simple question. J I moved to 2.10.3 and I
can't seem to locate the new javadoc on your site. Is this an oversight?

Thanks

Geoffrey A Gershaw

Re: Camel 2.10.3 ExchangeHelper.getMandatoryInBody is deprecated

Christian Mueller
Administrator
Thanks for reporting Geoffrey!

I raised a JIRA for it to make sure we don't forget it:

Best,
Christian