Camel 3 - hot config reload

Łukasz Sieradzki
Hi guys,

Welcome everybody!

I am currently using Camel 3 in a standalone mode without Spring. My goal
is to hot reload XML routes configuration. There is a note in the migration
guide that classes ReloadStrategySupport and FileWatcherReloadStrategy have
been removed.

Thanks!

Re: Camel 3 - hot config reload

skin27
Hi Łukasz

"I am currently using Camel 3 in a standalone mode without Spring. My goal
is to hot reload XML routes configuration."

Sounds like a great project. Like to see some on Github.

" There is a note in the migration guide that classes ReloadStrategySupport
and FileWatcherReloadStrategy have
been removed. "

Yes, the migration guide is a little short on explanation: "The classes
ReloadStrategySupport and FileWatcherReloadStrategy has been removed."

What is your question exaclty? Do want to build an alternative or are you
searching for an alternative?

Op ma 23 mrt. 2020 om 08:58 schreef Łukasz Sieradzki <[hidden email]