Camel Banner for FOSDEM

Christina Lin
Hey everyone,

I am working on a rollup banner for the upcoming FOSDEM event, wanted to run it through with the community before I go ahead and print it. This will be used in the booth. Let me know what you think! Thanks!

Thanks,
Christina Lin

Re: Camel Banner for FOSDEM

Christina Lin
Looks like the attachment didn't come through, here is the link to view the banner.

On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 11:26 AM Christina Lin <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey everyone,

I am working on a rollup banner for the upcoming FOSDEM event, wanted to run it through with the community before I go ahead and print it. This will be used in the booth. Let me know what you think! Thanks!

Thanks,
Christina Lin

Re: Camel Banner for FOSDEM

Omar Al-Safi
That is nice!
+1

On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 5:38 PM Federico Valeri <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> This is beautiful.
> +1
>
> On Thu, Jan 16, 2020, 5:34 PM Christina Lin <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Looks like the attachment didn't come through, here is the link to view
> > the banner.
> >

> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1V45W_d1V5tlZSBok8jAWDyfKCXVfKqIq/view?usp=sharing
> >
> > On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 11:26 AM Christina Lin <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> >> Hey everyone,
> >>
> >> I am working on a rollup banner for the upcoming FOSDEM event, wanted to
> >> run it through with the community before I go ahead and print it. This
> will
> >> be used in the booth. Let me know what you think! Thanks!
> >>
> >> [image: preview.png]
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >> Christina Lin

Re: Camel Banner for FOSDEM

Zoran Regvart-2
Big +1

Thanks Christina for creating the banner, looks really awesome. One thing I would note is that I’m not 100% sure if we could put the banner in front of the stand, I’m looking at images for FOSDEM stand and most of those have the banner behind the stand and behind the folk standing at the stand. So I wonder if it’ll be legible at that distance and being partially obstructed by the folk and the table.

I’m sure we can make it work, but if you think you can somehow incorporate that into the design that would be awesome:)

Thanks :)

zoran
--
Sent from mobile

> On 16. Jan 2020, at 17:34, Christina Lin <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> Looks like the attachment didn't come through, here is the link to view the banner.
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1V45W_d1V5tlZSBok8jAWDyfKCXVfKqIq/view?usp=sharing
>
>> On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 11:26 AM Christina Lin <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hey everyone,
>>
>> I am working on a rollup banner for the upcoming FOSDEM event, wanted to run it through with the community before I go ahead and print it. This will be used in the booth. Let me know what you think! Thanks!
>>

>> Thanks,
>> Christina Lin

Re: Camel Banner for FOSDEM

Nice!

Il gio 16 gen 2020, 18:00 Omar Al-Safi <[hidden email]> ha scritto:

> That is nice!
> +1
>
> On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 5:38 PM Federico Valeri <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > This is beautiful.
> > +1
> >
> > On Thu, Jan 16, 2020, 5:34 PM Christina Lin <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Looks like the attachment didn't come through, here is the link to view
> > > the banner.
> > >

> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1V45W_d1V5tlZSBok8jAWDyfKCXVfKqIq/view?usp=sharing

> > will

Re: Camel Banner for FOSDEM

Francois Papon
Very nice!

regards,

François
[hidden email]

Le 16/01/2020 à 17:33, Christina Lin a écrit :

> Looks like the attachment didn't come through, here is the link to
> view the banner.
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1V45W_d1V5tlZSBok8jAWDyfKCXVfKqIq/view?usp=sharing
>
> On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 11:26 AM Christina Lin <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     Hey everyone,
>
>     I am working on a rollup banner for the upcoming FOSDEM event,
>     wanted to run it through with the community before I go ahead and
>     print it. This will be used in the booth. Let me know what you
>     think! Thanks!
>
>     preview.png
>
>     Thanks,
>     Christina Lin