Camel CXF Soap Message not decorated with 'mustUnderstand=true'

Camel CXF Soap Message not decorated with 'mustUnderstand=true'

peter.berkman
I have a Camel route that is a CXF Soap server (listener).

I need the <Action ../> entry in the response to include the mustUnderstand="true" decoration.

I've set everything I know to enable this and dumping the headers before the message is returned shows that it is in fact set to true:

20150803 13:16:59.137 [TRACE] qtp15869638-258 | 374:com.nextgate.ms.components.bundles.ngms-processor-library | com.nextgate.ms.component.processor.soap.interceptor.MustUnderstandResponseInterceptor | Header (soap): [http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing] [Action] [] mustUnderstand: [true]

however, when the response is returned to the client, it is NOT set:

<Action xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">urn:hl7-org:v3:PRPA_IN201306UV02</Action>

any ideas why this would not be working?

help please :D

Re: Camel CXF Soap Message not decorated with 'mustUnderstand=true'

peter.berkman
figured it out.  I had the out interceptor set to Phase.PRE_PROTOCOL.  Once I changed it to Phase.WRITE, everything worked as expected.

Some standard interceptor after mine was setting it to false!