Camel-CXF in tomee

12

Camel-CXF in tomee

syadav
I am facing a issue when I am deploying my project in tomee. This is working fine in glashfish 4.
I even tried to deploy a empty sample application where only a jar camel-cxf is added. Then tomee is not able to start gives following error.

SEVERE - Unable to deploy collapsed ear in war StandardEngine[Catalina].StandardHost[localhost].Stan
dardContext[/XXXXX]
org.apache.openejb.OpenEJBException: Can't find resource for class org.apache.cxf.databinding.Abstra
ctDataBinding#bus. (No provider available for resource-ref 'null' of type 'org.apache.cxf.Bus' for '
XXXXX.Comp14390114'.)
        at org.apache.openejb.config.AutoConfig.processResourceRef(AutoConfig.java:1202)
        at org.apache.openejb.config.AutoConfig.deploy(AutoConfig.java:859)
        at org.apache.openejb.config.AutoConfig.deploy(AutoConfig.java:186)
        at org.apache.openejb.config.ConfigurationFactory$Chain.deploy(ConfigurationFactory.java:419
)
        at org.apache.openejb.config.ConfigurationFactory.configureApplication(ConfigurationFactory.
java:1032)
        at org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatWebAppBuilder.startInternal(TomcatWebAppBuilder.java:1235
)
        at org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatWebAppBuilder.configureStart(TomcatWebAppBuilder.java:111
5)
        at org.apache.tomee.catalina.GlobalListenerSupport.lifecycleEvent(GlobalListenerSupport.java
:133)
        at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleBase.java:94)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5076)
        at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:152)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:726)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:702)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:734)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDirectory(HostConfig.java:1107)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig$DeployDirectory.run(HostConfig.java:1841)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
SEVERE - ContainerBase.removeChild: destroy:
org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException: An invalid Lifecycle transition was attempted ([before_destr
oy]) for component [StandardEngine[Catalina].StandardHost[localhost].StandardContext[/XXXXX]] in state [STARTING_PREP]
        at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.invalidTransition(LifecycleBase.java:408)
        at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.destroy(LifecycleBase.java:296)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.removeChild(ContainerBase.java:828)
        at org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatWebAppBuilder.undeploy(TomcatWebAppBuilder.java:1586)
        at org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatWebAppBuilder.undeploy(TomcatWebAppBuilder.java:1566)
        at org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatWebAppBuilder.startInternal(TomcatWebAppBuilder.java:1266
)
[...]
SEVERE - ContainerBase.addChild: start:
org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException: Failed to start component [StandardEngine[Catalina].Standard
Host[localhost].StandardContext[/XXXXX]]
        at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:158)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:726)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:702)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:734)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDirectory(HostConfig.java:1107)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig$DeployDirectory.run(HostConfig.java:1841)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomEERuntimeException: org.apache.openejb.OpenEJBException: Can
't find resource for class org.apache.cxf.databinding.AbstractDataBinding#bus. (No provider availabl
e for resource-ref 'null' of type 'org.apache.cxf.Bus' for 'XXXXX.Comp14390114'.)
        at org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatWebAppBuilder.startInternal(TomcatWebAppBuilder.java:1269
)
        at org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatWebAppBuilder.configureStart(TomcatWebAppBuilder.java:111
5)
        at org.apache.tomee.catalina.GlobalListenerSupport.lifecycleEvent(GlobalListenerSupport.java
:133)
        at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleBase.java:94)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5076)
        at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:152)
        ... 10 more
Caused by: org.apache.openejb.OpenEJBException: Can't find resource for class org.apache.cxf.databin
ding.AbstractDataBinding#bus. (No provider available for resource-ref 'null' of type 'org.apache.cxf
.Bus' for 'XXXXX.Comp14390114'.)
        at org.apache.openejb.config.AutoConfig.processResourceRef(AutoConfig.java:1202)
        at org.apache.openejb.config.AutoConfig.deploy(AutoConfig.java:859)
        at org.apache.openejb.config.AutoConfig.deploy(AutoConfig.java:186)
        at org.apache.openejb.config.ConfigurationFactory$Chain.deploy(ConfigurationFactory.java:419
)
        at org.apache.openejb.config.ConfigurationFactory.configureApplication(ConfigurationFactory.
java:1032)
        at org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatWebAppBuilder.startInternal(TomcatWebAppBuilder.java:1235
)
        ... 15 more
SEVERE - Error deploying web application directory D:\bbbb\tomee\webapps\XXXXX
java.lang.IllegalStateException: ContainerBase.addChild: start: org.apache.catalina.LifecycleExcepti
on: Failed to start component [StandardEngine[Catalina].StandardHost[localhost].StandardContext[/XXXXX]]
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:730)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:702)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:734)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDirectory(HostConfig.java:1107)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig$DeployDirectory.run(HostConfig.java:1841)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Re: Camel-CXF in tomee

Romain Manni-Bucau
Hi,

probably remove the cxf libs from the webapp when already in the container
or enforce cxf jars to be excluded (and probably camel ones) from the
scanning

Romain Manni-Bucau

> [...]
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:702)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:734)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDirectory(
> HostConfig.java:1107)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig$DeployDirectory.
> run(HostConfig.java:1841)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(
> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(

Hi,
 I tried this but no use. I added the cxf jars to catalina.properties tomcat.util.scan.StandardJarScanFilter.jarsToSkip, but it is giving error as no cxfbean found. This is because in my project I am using cxfbean for routing it to webservice class. This is using JAVA DSL.

Re: Camel-CXF in tomee

Romain Manni-Bucau
Hi

I don't see the link since you don't use CDI there right? if you use
camel-cdi and/or cxf-cdi you need to exclude all but these ones.

Romain Manni-Bucau

>  I tried this but no use. I added the cxf jars to catalina.properties
> tomcat.util.scan.StandardJarScanFilter.jarsToSkip, but it is giving error
> as
> no cxfbean found. This is because in my project I am using cxfbean for
> routing it to webservice class. This is using JAVA DSL.

Re: Camel-CXF in tomee

syadav
I did not understand what to do. Could you please explain me what to do.
Note: I am not using spring configuration.

Re: Camel-CXF in tomee

Romain Manni-Bucau
as expected in a EE container, org.apache.cxf.databinding.AbstractDataBinding
is scanned but this is not a valid EE class so you need to ensure it is
excluded from the scanning on one side and on the other side you need to
ensure you dont have conflicts between the container and application (there
is a way to solve it but saner if you sort it without too much classloading
config). Your error just mean your classloader is not well setup and half
is taken from the container and the other half from the webapp.

Romain Manni-Bucau

> I did not understand what to do. Could you please explain me what to do.
> Note: I am not using spring configuration.

Re: Camel-CXF in tomee

syadav
what should be excluded from scanning. Please tell me the jar and where to add this to skip it.

Re: Camel-CXF in tomee

Romain Manni-Bucau
you can check "scanning configuration" on
http://tomee.apache.org/refcard/refcard.html for the how

about the what, my blind guess is cxf and camel but depends your app

Romain Manni-Bucau

> what should be excluded from scanning. Please tell me the jar and where to
> add this to skip it.

Re: Camel-CXF in tomee

syadav
After exclusion of camel using exclusions.list in tomee/conf,I am getting the following error and below is the exclusions.list
default-list
camel-cxf

Please help in resolving this

SEVERE - Failed to create route route1 at: >>> To[cxfbean:REST_Service?providers=#JsonProvider]
<<< in route: Route(route1)[[From[servlet:///auas?servletName=CamelServlet... because of Failed to r
esolve endpoint: cxfbean://REST_Service?providers=%23JsonProvider due to: null
org.apache.camel.FailedToCreateRouteException: Failed to create route route1 at: >>> To[cxfbean:REST_Service?providers=#JsonProvider] <<< in route: Route(route1)[[From[servlet:///auas?servletName=
CamelServlet... because of Failed to resolve endpoint: cxfbean://REST_Service?providers=%23JsonP
rovider due to: null
        at org.apache.camel.model.RouteDefinition.addRoutes(RouteDefinition.java:1071)
        at org.apache.camel.model.RouteDefinition.addRoutes(RouteDefinition.java:196)
        at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.startRoute(DefaultCamelContext.java:1008)
        at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.startRouteDefinitions(DefaultCamelContext.java:
3397)

Re: Camel-CXF in tomee

Romain Manni-Bucau
how do you define the endpoint?

Romain Manni-Bucau

> After exclusion of camel using exclusions.list in tomee/conf,I am getting
> the
> following error and below is the exclusions.list
> default-list
> camel-cxf
>
> Please help in resolving this
>

> SEVERE - Failed to create route route1 at: >>>
> To[cxfbean:REST_Service?providers=#JsonProvider]
> <<< in route:
> Route(route1)[[From[servlet:///auas?servletName=CamelServlet... because of
> Failed to r
> esolve endpoint: cxfbean://REST_Service?providers=%23JsonProvider due to:
> null
> org.apache.camel.FailedToCreateRouteException: Failed to create route
> route1
> at: >>> To[cxfbean:REST_Service?providers=#JsonProvider] <<< in route:
> Route(route1)[[From[servlet:///auas?servletName=
> CamelServlet... because of Failed to resolve endpoint:
> cxfbean://REST_Service?providers=%23JsonP
> rovider due to: null
>         at
> org.apache.camel.model.RouteDefinition.addRoutes(
> RouteDefinition.java:1071)
>         at
> org.apache.camel.model.RouteDefinition.addRoutes(RouteDefinition.java:196)
>         at
> org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.startRoute(
> DefaultCamelContext.java:1008)
>         at
> org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.startRouteDefinitions(
> DefaultCamelContext.java:
> 3397)

Re: Camel-CXF in tomee

syadav
extended routebuilder and in configure method added following line

from("servlet:///auas?servletName=CamelServlet&matchOnUriPrefix=true").to("cxfbean:REST_Service?providers=#JsonProvider")

Re: Camel-CXF in tomee

Romain Manni-Bucau
isnt it cxf:bean?

Romain Manni-Bucau

> extended routebuilder and in configure method added following line
>
> from("servlet:///auas?servletName=CamelServlet&
> matchOnUriPrefix=true").to("cxfbean:REST_Service?providers=#JsonProvider")

Re: Camel-CXF in tomee

syadav
if I am using cxf:bean, it is giving below error.
For your information the same application worked in glassfish server without any changes even no exclusions and with cxfbean: route.

2017-02-24 21:32:35 DEBUG DefaultCamelContext:865 - Adding routes from builder: Routes: []
SEVERE - CDI Beans module deployment failed
org.apache.webbeans.exception.WebBeansDeploymentException: Error while sending SystemEvent to a CDI
Extension! org.apache.webbeans.portable.events.discovery.AfterDeploymentValidationImpl@df1b9a
        at org.apache.webbeans.event.NotificationManager.fireEvent(NotificationManager.java:697)
        at org.apache.webbeans.container.BeanManagerImpl.fireEvent(BeanManagerImpl.java:485)
        at org.apache.webbeans.container.BeanManagerImpl.fireLifecycleEvent(BeanManagerImpl.java:480

Re: Camel-CXF in tomee

Romain Manni-Bucau
What's the full stack? if you use an old camel-cdi (you didnt mention it)
then several versions were buggy and only few weld versions were supported.

Romain Manni-Bucau

> if I am using cxf:bean, it is giving below error.
> For your information the same application worked in glassfish server
> without
> any changes even no exclusions and with cxfbean: route.
>
> 2017-02-24 21:32:35 DEBUG DefaultCamelContext:865 - Adding routes from
> builder: Routes: []
> SEVERE - CDI Beans module deployment failed
> org.apache.webbeans.exception.WebBeansDeploymentException: Error while
> sending SystemEvent to a CDI
> Extension!
> org.apache.webbeans.portable.events.discovery.
> AfterDeploymentValidationImpl@df1b9a
>         at
> org.apache.webbeans.event.NotificationManager.fireEvent(
> NotificationManager.java:697)
>         at
> org.apache.webbeans.container.BeanManagerImpl.fireEvent(
> BeanManagerImpl.java:485)
>         at
> org.apache.webbeans.container.BeanManagerImpl.fireLifecycleEvent(
> BeanManagerImpl.java:480

Re: Camel-CXF in tomee

syadav
This post was updated on .
SEVERE - Failed to create route route1 at: >>> To[cxfbean:REST_Service] <<< in route: Route(rout
e1)[[From[servlet:///s?servletName=CamelServlet... because of Failed to resolve endpoint: cxfbean
://REST_Service due to: null
org.apache.camel.FailedToCreateRouteException: Failed to create route route1 at: >>> To[cxfbean:_
REST_Service] <<< in route: Route(route1)[[From[servlet:///s?servletName=CamelServlet... because
of Failed to resolve endpoint: cxfbean://REST_Service due to: null
        at org.apache.camel.model.RouteDefinition.addRoutes(RouteDefinition.java:1071)
        at org.apache.camel.model.RouteDefinition.addRoutes(RouteDefinition.java:196)
        at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.startRoute(DefaultCamelContext.java:1008)
        at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.startRouteDefinitions(DefaultCamelContext.java:
3397)
        at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.doStartCamel(DefaultCamelContext.java:3128)
        at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.access$000(DefaultCamelContext.java:182)
        at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext$2.call(DefaultCamelContext.java:2957)
        at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext$2.call(DefaultCamelContext.java:2953)
        at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.doWithDefinedClassLoader(DefaultCamelContext.ja
va:2976)
        at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.doStart(DefaultCamelContext.java:2953)
        at org.apache.camel.support.ServiceSupport.start(ServiceSupport.java:61)
        at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.start(DefaultCamelContext.java:2920)
        at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext$$OwbNormalScopeProxy0.start(org/apache/camel/im
pl/DefaultCamelContext.java)
        at org.apache.camel.cdi.CdiCamelExtension.afterDeploymentValidation(CdiCamelExtension.java:4
22)
        at org.apache.webbeans.event.ObserverMethodImpl.invoke(ObserverMethodImpl.java:347)
        at org.apache.webbeans.event.ContainerEventObserverMethodImpl.invoke(ContainerEventObserverM
ethodImpl.java:82)
        at org.apache.webbeans.event.ObserverMethodImpl.notify(ObserverMethodImpl.java:312)
        at org.apache.webbeans.event.NotificationManager.fireEvent(NotificationManager.java:676)
        at org.apache.webbeans.container.BeanManagerImpl.fireEvent(BeanManagerImpl.java:485)
        at org.apache.webbeans.container.BeanManagerImpl.fireLifecycleEvent(BeanManagerImpl.java:480
)
        at org.apache.webbeans.config.BeansDeployer.fireAfterDeploymentValidationEvent(BeansDeployer
.java:719)
        at org.apache.webbeans.config.BeansDeployer.deploy(BeansDeployer.java:314)
        at org.apache.openejb.cdi.OpenEJBLifecycle.startApplication(OpenEJBLifecycle.java:196)
        at org.apache.openejb.cdi.ThreadSingletonServiceImpl.initialize(ThreadSingletonServiceImpl.j
ava:193)
        at org.apache.openejb.cdi.CdiBuilder.build(CdiBuilder.java:41)
        at org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.createApplication(Assembler.java:911)
        at org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.createApplication(Assembler.java:717)
        at org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatWebAppBuilder.startInternal(TomcatWebAppBuilder.java:1257
)
[...]
Caused by: org.apache.camel.ResolveEndpointFailedException: Failed to resolve endpoint: cxfbean://AU
AREST_Service due to: null
        at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.getEndpoint(DefaultCamelContext.java:622)
        at org.apache.camel.util.CamelContextHelper.getMandatoryEndpoint(CamelContextHelper.java:79)

        at org.apache.camel.model.RouteDefinition.resolveEndpoint(RouteDefinition.java:211)
        at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultRouteContext.resolveEndpoint(DefaultRouteContext.java:108)
        at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultRouteContext.resolveEndpoint(DefaultRouteContext.java:114)
        at org.apache.camel.model.SendDefinition.resolveEndpoint(SendDefinition.java:62)
        at org.apache.camel.model.SendDefinition.createProcessor(SendDefinition.java:56)
        at org.apache.camel.model.ProcessorDefinition.makeProcessorImpl(ProcessorDefinition.java:545
)
        at org.apache.camel.model.ProcessorDefinition.makeProcessor(ProcessorDefinition.java:506)
        at org.apache.camel.model.ProcessorDefinition.addRoutes(ProcessorDefinition.java:222)
        at org.apache.camel.model.RouteDefinition.addRoutes(RouteDefinition.java:1068)
        ... 46 more
Caused by: org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ServiceConstructionException
        at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.JAXRSServerFactoryBean.create(JAXRSServerFactoryBean.java:219)
        at org.apache.camel.component.cxf.cxfbean.CxfBeanEndpoint.createServer(CxfBeanEndpoint.java:
139)
        at org.apache.camel.component.cxf.cxfbean.CxfBeanEndpoint.init(CxfBeanEndpoint.java:101)
        at org.apache.camel.component.cxf.cxfbean.CxfBeanComponent.createEndpoint(CxfBeanComponent.j
ava:60)
        at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultComponent.createEndpoint(DefaultComponent.java:112)
        at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.getEndpoint(DefaultCamelContext.java:602)
        ... 56 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: Cannot cast org.apache.cxf.management.jmx.InstrumentationMa
nagerImpl to org.apache.cxf.management.InstrumentationManager
        at java.lang.Class.cast(Class.java:3369)
        at org.apache.cxf.bus.extension.ExtensionManagerImpl.getBeanOfType(ExtensionManagerImpl.java
:322)
        at org.apache.cxf.bus.extension.ExtensionManagerBus.getExtension(ExtensionManagerBus.java:21
5)
        at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerImpl.initDestination(ServerImpl.java:95)
        at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerImpl.<init>(ServerImpl.java:63)
        at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.JAXRSServerFactoryBean.create(JAXRSServerFactoryBean.java:173)
        ... 61 more
SEVERE - CDI Beans module deployment failed
org.apache.webbeans.exception.WebBeansDeploymentException: There are errors that are added by AfterD
eploymentValidation event observers. Look at logs for further details
        at org.apache.webbeans.util.WebBeansUtil.inspectDeploymentErrorStack(WebBeansUtil.java:1351)

        at org.apache.webbeans.config.BeansDeployer.fireAfterDeploymentValidationEvent(BeansDeployer
.java:721)
[...]
dardContext[/service--rest]
javax.enterprise.inject.spi.DeploymentException: couldn't start owb context
        at org.apache.openejb.cdi.ThreadSingletonServiceImpl.initialize(ThreadSingletonServiceImpl.j
ava:195)
[...]
Caused by: org.apache.openejb.OpenEJBRuntimeException: org.apache.webbeans.exception.WebBeansDeploym
entException: There are errors that are added by AfterDeploymentValidation event observers. Look at
logs for further details
        at org.apache.openejb.cdi.OpenEJBLifecycle.startApplication(OpenEJBLifecycle.java:200)
        at org.apache.openejb.cdi.ThreadSingletonServiceImpl.initialize(ThreadSingletonServiceImpl.j
ava:193)
        ... 19 more
Caused by: org.apache.webbeans.exception.WebBeansDeploymentException: There are errors that are adde
d by AfterDeploymentValidation event observers. Look at logs for further details
        at org.apache.webbeans.util.WebBeansUtil.inspectDeploymentErrorStack(WebBeansUtil.java:1351)

        at org.apache.webbeans.config.BeansDeployer.fireAfterDeploymentValidationEvent(BeansDeployer
.java:721)
        at org.apache.webbeans.config.BeansDeployer.deploy(BeansDeployer.java:314)
        at org.apache.openejb.cdi.OpenEJBLifecycle.startApplication(OpenEJBLifecycle.java:196)
        ... 20 more
SEVERE - ContainerBase.removeChild: destroy:
org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException: An invalid Lifecycle transition was attempted ([before_destr
oy]) for component [StandardEngine[Catalina].StandardHost[localhost].StandardContext[/service-au
a-rest]] in state [STARTING_PREP]
[...]
Host[localhost].StandardContext[/service--rest]]
        at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:158)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:726)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:702)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:734)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDirectory(HostConfig.java:1107)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig$DeployDirectory.run(HostConfig.java:1841)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomEERuntimeException: javax.enterprise.inject.spi.DeploymentEx
ception: couldn't start owb context
        at org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatWebAppBuilder.startInternal(TomcatWebAppBuilder.java:1269
)
        at org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatWebAppBuilder.configureStart(TomcatWebAppBuilder.java:111
5)
        at org.apache.tomee.catalina.GlobalListenerSupport.lifecycleEvent(GlobalListenerSupport.java
:133)
        at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleBase.java:94)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5076)
        at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:152)
        ... 10 more
Caused by: javax.enterprise.inject.spi.DeploymentException: couldn't start owb context
[...]

SEVERE - Error deploying web application directory D:\UIDAI_DOC\tomee\webapps\service--rest
java.lang.IllegalStateException: ContainerBase.addChild: start: org.apache.catalina.LifecycleExcepti
on: Failed to start component [StandardEngine[Catalina].StandardHost[localhost].StandardContext[/servicerest]]
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:730)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:702)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:734)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDirectory(HostConfig.java:1107)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig$DeployDirectory.run(HostConfig.java:1841)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Re: Camel-CXF in tomee

Romain Manni-Bucau
This confirm a classloading conflict do please fix your dependencies or
configure the classloader to support it. Removing jar in common with tomee
libs is a good start i think.

Le 25 févr. 2017 09:14, "syadav" <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> [...]
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:702)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:734)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDirectory(
> HostConfig.java:1107)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig$DeployDirectory.
> run(HostConfig.java:1841)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(
> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(

Could you please help in identifying the jars which are conflicting tomee jars. I am unable to figure it out.

Thanks for your response

Re: Camel-CXF in tomee

arno noordover
In the past I used tattletale to find these issues.
I copied all jars to one location or to subdirectories in one location.
Next I used tattletale to find duplicate jars.

Re: Camel-CXF in tomee

Romain Manni-Bucau
Start by the one triggering the exception. Last one was cxf et management
one for instance.

Le 25 févr. 2017 10:31, "syadav" <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Could you please help in identifying the jars which are conflicting tomee
> jars. I am unable to figure it out.
>
> Thanks for your response

Re: Camel-CXF in tomee

syadav
Actually there are many jar files duplicate with respective to tomee and my application eg cxf-core-3.1.6 in tomee and cxf-core-3.1.9 in my application. There are some 10 -15 jar files are same with different version. I want tomee to use my jars but I think tomee is trying to call the classes from its own jars.
And also camel-cxf jar is not available in tomee but may application has this. But when I am adding this jar tomee is not at all starting. When I excluded this using exclusions.list tomee is starting but with error which I mentioned above posts. When I tried to run tomee by removing the duplicate files from my application and adding camel-cxf in exclusions.list I am getting the following error.
Please help in resolving this.

EjbTransactionUtil.handleSystemException: Unable to lookup JNDI name [java:appserver/TransactionManager]
 org.hibernate.engine.jndi.JndiException: Unable to lookup JNDI name [java:appserver/TransactionManager]
        at org.hibernate.engine.jndi.internal.JndiServiceImpl.locate(JndiServiceImpl.java:100)
        at org.hibernate.engine.transaction.jta.platform.internal.SunOneJtaPlatform.locateTransactionManager(SunOneJtaPlatform.java:26)
        at org.hibernate.engine.transaction.jta.platform.internal.AbstractJtaPlatform.retrieveTransactionManager(AbstractJtaPlatform.java:87)
        at org.hibernate.engine.transaction.jta.platform.internal.AbstractJtaPlatform.getTransactionManager(AbstractJtaPlatform.java:98)
        at org.hibernate.engine.transaction.jta.platform.internal.TransactionManagerBasedSynchronizationStrategy.canRegisterSynchronization(TransactionManagerBasedSynchronizationStrategy.java:39)
        at org.hibernate.engine.transaction.jta.platform.internal.AbstractJtaPlatform.canRegisterSynchronization(AbstractJtaPlatform.java:131)
        at org.hibernate.resource.transaction.backend.jta.internal.JtaTransactionCoordinatorImpl.pulse(JtaTransactionCoordinatorImpl.java:141)
        at org.hibernate.resource.transaction.backend.jta.internal.JtaTransactionCoordinatorImpl.<init>(JtaTransactionCoordinatorImpl.java:92)
        at org.hibernate.resource.transaction.backend.jta.internal.JtaTransactionCoordinatorBuilderImpl.buildTransactionCoordinator(JtaTransactionCoordinatorBuilderImpl.java:28)
        at org.hibernate.internal.SessionImpl.<init>(SessionImpl.java:274)
        at org.hibernate.internal.SessionFactoryImpl$SessionBuilderImpl.openSession(SessionFactoryImpl.java:1327)
        at org.hibernate.jpa.internal.EntityManagerImpl.internalGetSession(EntityManagerImpl.java:133)
        at org.hibernate.jpa.spi.AbstractEntityManagerImpl.postInit(AbstractEntityManagerImpl.java:174)
        at org.hibernate.jpa.internal.EntityManagerImpl.<init>(EntityManagerImpl.java:83)
        at org.hibernate.jpa.internal.EntityManagerFactoryImpl.internalCreateEntityManager(EntityManagerFactoryImpl.java:319)
        at org.hibernate.jpa.internal.EntityManagerFactoryImpl.createEntityManager(EntityManagerFactoryImpl.java:286)
        at com.xxxxxcorp.yyyyy.dao.impl.PersistenceManager.getManager(PersistenceManager.java:12)
        at com.xxxxxcorp.yyyyy.dao.impl.AuthenticationParametersDAO.getAuthenticationParameters(AuthenticationParametersDAO.java:22)
        at org.apache.openejb.core.interceptor.ReflectionInvocationContext$Invocation.invoke(ReflectionInvocationContext.java:205)
        at org.apache.openejb.core.interceptor.ReflectionInvocationContext.proceed(ReflectionInvocationContext.java:186)
        at org.apache.openejb.monitoring.StatsInterceptor.record(StatsInterceptor.java:181)
        at org.apache.openejb.monitoring.StatsInterceptor.invoke(StatsInterceptor.java:100)
        at org.apache.openejb.core.interceptor.ReflectionInvocationContext$Invocation.invoke(ReflectionInvocationContext.java:205)
        at org.apache.openejb.core.interceptor.ReflectionInvocationContext.proceed(ReflectionInvocationContext.java:186)
        at org.apache.openejb.core.interceptor.InterceptorStack.invoke(InterceptorStack.java:85)
        at org.apache.openejb.core.stateless.StatelessContainer._invoke(StatelessContainer.java:236)
        at org.apache.openejb.core.stateless.StatelessContainer.invoke(StatelessContainer.java:203)
        at org.apache.openejb.core.ivm.EjbObjectProxyHandler.synchronizedBusinessMethod(EjbObjectProxyHandler.java:265)
        at org.apache.openejb.core.ivm.EjbObjectProxyHandler.businessMethod(EjbObjectProxyHandler.java:260)
        at org.apache.openejb.core.ivm.EjbObjectProxyHandler._invoke(EjbObjectProxyHandler.java:89)
        at org.apache.openejb.core.ivm.BaseEjbProxyHandler.invoke(BaseEjbProxyHandler.java:347)
        at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy146.getAuthenticationParameters(Unknown Source)
        at com.xxxxxcorp.yyyyy.service.impl.AuthenticationParametersService.getParameter(AuthenticationParametersService.java:69)
        at com.xxxxxcorp.yyyyy.service.impl.AuthenticationParametersService.getParementersWithResponse(AuthenticationParametersService.java:78)
[...]
        at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy143.getParementersWithResponse(Unknown Source)
        at com.xxxxxcorp.yyyyy.aua.rest.AUAServiceREST.getParameter(AUAServiceREST.java:56)
        at com.xxxxxcorp.yyyyy.aua.rest.AUAServiceREST$$OwbNormalScopeProxy0.getParameter(com/xxxxxcorp/yyyyy/aua/rest/AUAServiceREST.java)
        at org.apache.cxf.service.invoker.AbstractInvoker.performInvocation(AbstractInvoker.java:180)
        at org.apache.cxf.service.invoker.AbstractInvoker.invoke(AbstractInvoker.java:96)
        at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.JAXRSInvoker.invoke(JAXRSInvoker.java:189)
        at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.JAXRSInvoker.invoke(JAXRSInvoker.java:99)
        at org.apache.cxf.interceptor.ServiceInvokerInterceptor$1.run(ServiceInvokerInterceptor.java:59)
        at org.apache.cxf.interceptor.ServiceInvokerInterceptor.handleMessage(ServiceInvokerInterceptor.java:96)
        at org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:308)
        at org.apache.cxf.transport.ChainInitiationObserver.onMessage(ChainInitiationObserver.java:121)
        at org.apache.camel.component.cxf.cxfbean.CxfBeanDestination.process(CxfBeanDestination.java:83)
        at org.apache.camel.impl.ProcessorEndpoint.onExchange(ProcessorEndpoint.java:103)
        at org.apache.camel.impl.ProcessorEndpoint$1.process(ProcessorEndpoint.java:71)
        at org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorConverterHelper$ProcessorToAsyncProcessorBridge.process(AsyncProcessorConverterHelper.java:61)
        at org.apache.camel.processor.SendProcessor.process(SendProcessor.java:145)
        at org.apache.camel.management.InstrumentationProcessor.process(InstrumentationProcessor.java:77)
        at org.apache.camel.processor.RedeliveryErrorHandler.process(RedeliveryErrorHandler.java:542)
        at org.apache.camel.processor.CamelInternalProcessor.process(CamelInternalProcessor.java:197)
        at org.apache.camel.processor.Pipeline.process(Pipeline.java:120)
        at org.apache.camel.processor.Pipeline.process(Pipeline.java:83)
        at org.apache.camel.processor.CamelInternalProcessor.process(CamelInternalProcessor.java:197)
        at org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.process(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:97)
        at org.apache.camel.http.common.CamelServlet.doService(CamelServlet.java:195)
        at org.apache.camel.http.common.CamelServlet.service(CamelServlet.java:74)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:729)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:230)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:165)
        at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.server.WsFilter.doFilter(WsFilter.java:52)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:192)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:165)
        at org.apache.openejb.server.httpd.EEFilter.doFilter(EEFilter.java:65)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:192)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:165)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:198)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:108)
        at org.apache.tomee.catalina.OpenEJBValve.invoke(OpenEJBValve.java:44)
        at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:522)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:140)
        at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:79)
        at org.apache.catalina.valves.AbstractAccessLogValve.invoke(AbstractAccessLogValve.java:620)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:87)
        at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:349)
        at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.service(Http11Processor.java:1110)
        at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProcessorLight.process(AbstractProcessorLight.java:66)
        at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$ConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:785)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.doRun(NioEndpoint.java:1425)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.SocketProcessorBase.run(SocketProcessorBase.java:52)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Name "appserver/TransactionManager" not found.
        at org.apache.openejb.core.ivm.naming.IvmContext.federate(IvmContext.java:199)
        at org.apache.openejb.core.ivm.naming.IvmContext.lookup(IvmContext.java:151)
        at org.apache.openejb.core.ivm.naming.IvmContext.lookup(IvmContext.java:291)
        at org.apache.openejb.core.ivm.ContextHandler.lookup(ContextHandler.java:40)
        at org.apache.tomee.catalina.OpenEJBContext.lookup(OpenEJBContext.java:44)
        at org.apache.naming.SelectorContext.lookup(SelectorContext.java:140)
        at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:421)
        at org.hibernate.engine.jndi.internal.JndiServiceImpl.locate(JndiServiceImpl.java:97)
        ... 118 more
12