Camel Documentation

DariusX
What does the Camel think of as the most current and definitive
documentation for the project. is it whatever is in github? In other words,
this README, and everything that it is connected to ?
Or will the new documentation be elsewhere.

I'm wondering what is the best place to contribute to the documentation.

Re: Camel Documentation

Michael Joyner
Darius,

This was a gem from hanging out in the Gitter room for a while, I look for
the additional term "adoc" for my personal best choice of documentation.

Sincerely,
Michael Joyner

Re: Camel Documentation

DariusX
Or maybe it is meant to start here:
https://github.com/apache/camel/tree/master/docs/user-manual/en

On Tue, Apr 23, 2019 at 10:13 PM Darius Cooper <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> What does the Camel think of as the most current and definitive
> documentation for the project. is it whatever is in github? In other words,
> this README, and everything that it is connected to ?
> Or will the new documentation be elsewhere.
>
> I'm wondering what is the best place to contribute to the documentation.

Re: Camel Documentation

tadayosi
The github repository is the definitive source of the latest documentation.
And we are working on compiling them to the new website (still wip though):
https://camel.apache.org/staging/
which is planned to launch along with Camel 3 GA release.

On Wed, Apr 24, 2019 at 11:18 AM Darius Cooper <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Or maybe it is meant to start here:
> https://github.com/apache/camel/tree/master/docs/user-manual/en
>
> On Tue, Apr 23, 2019 at 10:13 PM Darius Cooper <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > What does the Camel think of as the most current and definitive
> > documentation for the project. is it whatever is in github? In other
> words,
> > this README, and everything that it is connected to ?
> > Or will the new documentation be elsewhere.
> >
> > I'm wondering what is the best place to contribute to the documentation.

Re: Camel Documentation

Yeah as Tada says, the doc are in the source code as adoc files, and
we are working on the new website.

And there is also 3rd party blogs, tutorials, videos, etc you can look at
http://camel.apache.org/articles

And there are books as well

On Wed, Apr 24, 2019 at 4:59 AM Tadayoshi Sato <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The github repository is the definitive source of the latest documentation.
> And we are working on compiling them to the new website (still wip though):
> https://camel.apache.org/staging/
> which is planned to launch along with Camel 3 GA release.
>
> On Wed, Apr 24, 2019 at 11:18 AM Darius Cooper <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Or maybe it is meant to start here:
> > https://github.com/apache/camel/tree/master/docs/user-manual/en
> >
> > On Tue, Apr 23, 2019 at 10:13 PM Darius Cooper <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > What does the Camel think of as the most current and definitive
> > > documentation for the project. is it whatever is in github? In other
> > words,
> > > this README, and everything that it is connected to ?
> > > Or will the new documentation be elsewhere.
> > >
> > > I'm wondering what is the best place to contribute to the documentation.

R: Re: Camel Documentation

The definitive source, as Tadayoshi said, it's Github and the .adoc file. We are going ahead with the new site, but it will be generated from the .adoc in the repository.

Inviato da Yahoo Mail su Android

  Il mer, 24 apr, 2019 alle 4:59, Tadayoshi Sato<[hidden email]> ha scritto:   The github repository is the definitive source of the latest documentation.