Camel JSON

dpravin
Hello All,

The requirement is extract data from a Oracle database and one of the field is a Clob field (JSON format). I have set this field as Camel message body and invoking a REST web service. However I get an error with statusCode: 500. Appreciate if you could help me resolve this issue.

- Pravin

Re: Camel JSON

Tomohisa Igarashi
Hi,

What actually is returning status 500? Any external REST service? Can you see that REST service log, specifically the actual payload you sent? And how does your camel route look like?

Thanks,
Tomo