Camel Jaxb- Not able to unmarshall a xml

Camel Jaxb- Not able to unmarshall a xml

atg roxx
Hi Guys,

I am facing a problem.

I am using camel jaxb to marshall and unmarshall java objects which is
working fine for me till now.
But now I got a special case where I am not able to properly unmarshall an
xml whose class have mulitple namespace (different for root element and sub
elements).

sample xml :

Class corresponding to each <element> is having different namespace.

I am using JaxbDataFormat for this unmarshalling and setting the partclass
name to the root element.

<GetProductPriceOffers>
 <partner>
            <Password>abc</Password>
            <UserID>xyz</UserID>
         </partner>

<request>
 <HotelDetails>
<HotelAddress>
<City />
<Country>GB</Country>
<PostalCode />
<Region>GB</Region>
</HotelAddress>
<HotelChain>Sample Hotel Chain</HotelChain>
<HotelCheckinDate>2011-08-19T04:55:02-04:00</HotelCheckinDate>
<HotelCheckoutDate>2011-08-24T04:55:02-04:00</HotelCheckoutDate>
<HotelName>Mariott</HotelName>
<HotelRating>5</HotelRating>
<NumberOfAdultTravelers>1</NumberOfAdultTravelers>
<NumberOfInfantTravelers>0</NumberOfInfantTravelers>
<NumberOfKidTravelers>0</NumberOfKidTravelers>
<NumberOfRooms>1</NumberOfRooms>
<NumberOfSeniorTravelers>0</NumberOfSeniorTravelers>
<NumberOfYouthTravelers>2</NumberOfYouthTravelers>
</HotelDetails>
 </request>
</GetProductPriceOffers>

I am able to unmarshall it but when i check the object created, I found
that the <request> and <partner> object are not set to values in the xml
but are set to null.

Could anyone let me know what can be the issue or how to resolve this .

--cheers,
atg roxx

Re: Camel Jaxb- Not able to unmarshall a xml

Christian Mueller
Administrator
Which version of Camel do you use?
How do you use the JAXB Marschaller/Unmarschaller (explicitly or via the
FallbackTypeConverter)?
Could you share your code?

Best,
Christian

Sent from a mobile device
Am 13.04.2012 12:45 schrieb "atg roxx" <[hidden email]>:

> Hi Guys,
>
> I am facing a problem.
>
> I am using camel jaxb to marshall and unmarshall java objects which is
> working fine for me till now.
> But now I got a special case where I am not able to properly unmarshall an
> xml whose class have mulitple namespace (different for root element and sub
> elements).
>
> sample xml :
>
> Class corresponding to each <element> is having different namespace.
>
> I am using JaxbDataFormat for this unmarshalling and setting the partclass
> name to the root element.
>
> <GetProductPriceOffers>
>  <partner>
>            <Password>abc</Password>
>            <UserID>xyz</UserID>
>         </partner>
>
> <request>
>  <HotelDetails>
> <HotelAddress>
> <City />
> <Country>GB</Country>
> <PostalCode />
> <Region>GB</Region>
> </HotelAddress>
> <HotelChain>Sample Hotel Chain</HotelChain>
> <HotelCheckinDate>2011-08-19T04:55:02-04:00</HotelCheckinDate>
> <HotelCheckoutDate>2011-08-24T04:55:02-04:00</HotelCheckoutDate>
> <HotelName>Mariott</HotelName>
> <HotelRating>5</HotelRating>
> <NumberOfAdultTravelers>1</NumberOfAdultTravelers>
> <NumberOfInfantTravelers>0</NumberOfInfantTravelers>
> <NumberOfKidTravelers>0</NumberOfKidTravelers>
> <NumberOfRooms>1</NumberOfRooms>
> <NumberOfSeniorTravelers>0</NumberOfSeniorTravelers>
> <NumberOfYouthTravelers>2</NumberOfYouthTravelers>
> </HotelDetails>
>  </request>
> </GetProductPriceOffers>
>

> I am able to unmarshall it but when i check the object created, I found
> that the <request> and <partner> object are not set to values in the xml
> but are set to null.
>

> Could anyone let me know what can be the issue or how to resolve this .
>

> --cheers,
> atg roxx

RE: Camel Jaxb- Not able to unmarshall a xml

DEPREZ Arnaud     AWL-IT
Maybe it's a problem of namespaces.

Can you tell me if you use different namespaces for GetProductPriceOffers and partner/request element ?
If they are different, it must be specified in your JAXB java class model.

KR,

Arnaud Deprez

How do you use the JAXB Marschaller/Unmarschaller (explicitly or via the
FallbackTypeConverter)?
Could you share your code?

Best,
Christian

Sent from a mobile device
Am 13.04.2012 12:45 schrieb "atg roxx" <[hidden email]>:

> Hi Guys,
>
> I am facing a problem.
>
> I am using camel jaxb to marshall and unmarshall java objects which is
> working fine for me till now.
> But now I got a special case where I am not able to properly unmarshall an
> xml whose class have mulitple namespace (different for root element and sub
> elements).
>
> sample xml :
>
> Class corresponding to each <element> is having different namespace.
>
> I am using JaxbDataFormat for this unmarshalling and setting the partclass
> name to the root element.
>
> <GetProductPriceOffers>
>  <partner>
>            <Password>abc</Password>
>            <UserID>xyz</UserID>
>         </partner>
>
> <request>
>  <HotelDetails>
> <HotelAddress>
> <City />
> <Country>GB</Country>
> <PostalCode />
> <Region>GB</Region>
> </HotelAddress>
> <HotelChain>Sample Hotel Chain</HotelChain>
> <HotelCheckinDate>2011-08-19T04:55:02-04:00</HotelCheckinDate>
> <HotelCheckoutDate>2011-08-24T04:55:02-04:00</HotelCheckoutDate>
> <HotelName>Mariott</HotelName>
> <HotelRating>5</HotelRating>
> <NumberOfAdultTravelers>1</NumberOfAdultTravelers>
> <NumberOfInfantTravelers>0</NumberOfInfantTravelers>
> <NumberOfKidTravelers>0</NumberOfKidTravelers>
> <NumberOfRooms>1</NumberOfRooms>
> <NumberOfSeniorTravelers>0</NumberOfSeniorTravelers>
> <NumberOfYouthTravelers>2</NumberOfYouthTravelers>
> </HotelDetails>
>  </request>
> </GetProductPriceOffers>
>

> I am able to unmarshall it but when i check the object created, I found
> that the <request> and <partner> object are not set to values in the xml
> but are set to null.
>

> Could anyone let me know what can be the issue or how to resolve this .
>

> --cheers,
> atg roxx

Atos Worldline SA/NV - Chaussee de Haecht 1442 Haachtsesteenweg
- 1130 Brussels - Belgium
RPM-RPR Bruxelles-Brussel - TVA-BTW BE 0418.547.872
Bankrekening-Compte Bancaire-Bank Account 310-0269424-44
BIC BBRUBEBB - IBAN BE55 3100 2694 2444

"The information contained in this e-mail and any attachment thereto is confidential and may contain information which is protected by intellectual property rights.
This information is intended for the exclusive use of the recipient(s) named above.
This e-mail does not constitute any binding relationship or offer toward any of the addressees.
If you are not one of the addressees , one of their employees or a proxy holder entitled to hand over this message to the addressee(s), any use of the information contained herein (e.g. reproduction, divulgation, communication or distribution,...) is prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and destroy it immediately after.
The integrity and security of this message cannot be guaranteed and it may be subject to data corruption, interception and unauthorized amendment, for which we accept no liability."

Re: Camel Jaxb- Not able to unmarshall a xml

atg roxx
Hi Arnaud,

Yes we have different namespace   for GetProductPriceOffers and
partner/request element also the classes corresponding to them have their
respective namespace.

Still I am not able unmarshall.

My Camel Version is 2.8.2
I am doing marshalling and unmarshalling in the following way:
from(Constants.ROUTE_GETPRODUCTPRICEOFFERS)
.to(Constants.LOG_IN_INFO_WITH_HEADERS)
.convertBodyTo(String.class)
.unmarshal(jaxbGetProductPriceOffersRequest)
                        .to(Constants.LOG_IN_INFO_WITH_HEADERS)
.marshal(jaxbGetProductPriceOffersRequest)
.log("after marshalling")
.to(Constants.LOG_IN_INFO_WITH_HEADERS)
 .process(new MondialRequestProcessor(userId, password))
 .log("Finished processing
"+MondialConstants.GETPRODUCTPRICEOFFERS+Constants.LOG_CORRELATIONID);

--cheers,
atg roxx
On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 12:20 PM, DEPREZ Arnaud AWL-IT <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Maybe it's a problem of namespaces.
>
> Can you tell me if you use different namespaces for GetProductPriceOffers
> and partner/request element ?
> If they are different, it must be specified in your JAXB java class model.
>
> KR,
>
> Arnaud Deprez

The interesting part is how do you define the
"jaxbGetProductPriceOffersRequest"?
However, I added a unit test to make sure it works and to show how [1]. I
hope with this example you are able to solve your issue.

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/trunk/components/camel-jaxb/src/test/java/org/apache/camel/converter/jaxb/JaxbDataFormatMultipleNamespacesTest.java

Best,
Christian

On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 5:11 PM, atg roxx <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Arnaud,
>
> Yes we have different namespace   for GetProductPriceOffers and
> partner/request element also the classes corresponding to them have their
> respective namespace.
>
> Still I am not able unmarshall.
>
> My Camel Version is 2.8.2
> I am doing marshalling and unmarshalling in the following way:
> from(Constants.ROUTE_GETPRODUCTPRICEOFFERS)
> .to(Constants.LOG_IN_INFO_WITH_HEADERS)
> .convertBodyTo(String.class)
> .unmarshal(jaxbGetProductPriceOffersRequest)
>                        .to(Constants.LOG_IN_INFO_WITH_HEADERS)
> .marshal(jaxbGetProductPriceOffersRequest)
> .log("after marshalling")
> .to(Constants.LOG_IN_INFO_WITH_HEADERS)
>  .process(new MondialRequestProcessor(userId, password))
>  .log("Finished processing
> "+MondialConstants.GETPRODUCTPRICEOFFERS+Constants.LOG_CORRELATIONID);
>

> --cheers,
> atg roxx
> On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 12:20 PM, DEPREZ Arnaud AWL-IT <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Maybe it's a problem of namespaces.
> >
> > Can you tell me if you use different namespaces for GetProductPriceOffers
> > and partner/request element ?
> > If they are different, it must be specified in your JAXB java class
> model.
> >
> > KR,
> >
> > Arnaud Deprez

In your class GetProductPriceOffers, you should have your variable partner and request declared with the matching namespace :

@...
@XmlRootElement(namespace = "ns1")
Public class GetProductPriceOffers
{
        @...
        @XmlElement(namespace = "ns2")
        Partner partner;
        @XmlElement(namespace = "ns3")
        Request request;
}

@XmlType(..., namespace = "ns2") //or use @XmlRootElement(namespace = "ns2")
Public class Partner { ... }

@XmlType(..., namespace = "ns3") //or use @XmlRootElement(namespace = "ns3")
Public class Request { ... }

I'm pretty sure that your problem comes from a wrong configuration of your model.
Can you check if you have this kind of configuration ?

KR,

Arnaud Deprez

 please don't print unless you really need to

[hidden email]> wrote:

> Maybe it's a problem of namespaces.
>
> Can you tell me if you use different namespaces for GetProductPriceOffers
> and partner/request element ?
> If they are different, it must be specified in your JAXB java class model.
>
> KR,
>
> Arnaud Deprez

Hi Christian,

Could you please provide the code for the Order and Address class.

-Regards,
atg roxx

On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 12:37 PM, Christian Müller <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> The interesting part is how do you define the
> "jaxbGetProductPriceOffersRequest"?
> However, I added a unit test to make sure it works and to show how [1]. I
> hope with this example you are able to solve your issue.
>
> [1]
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/trunk/components/camel-jaxb/src/test/java/org/apache/camel/converter/jaxb/JaxbDataFormatMultipleNamespacesTest.java
>
> Best,
> Christian
>
> On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 5:11 PM, atg roxx <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi Arnaud,
> >
> > Yes we have different namespace   for GetProductPriceOffers and
> > partner/request element also the classes corresponding to them have their
> > respective namespace.
> >
> > Still I am not able unmarshall.
> >
> > My Camel Version is 2.8.2
> > I am doing marshalling and unmarshalling in the following way:
> > from(Constants.ROUTE_GETPRODUCTPRICEOFFERS)
> > .to(Constants.LOG_IN_INFO_WITH_HEADERS)
> > .convertBodyTo(String.class)
> > .unmarshal(jaxbGetProductPriceOffersRequest)
> >                        .to(Constants.LOG_IN_INFO_WITH_HEADERS)
> > .marshal(jaxbGetProductPriceOffersRequest)
> > .log("after marshalling")
> > .to(Constants.LOG_IN_INFO_WITH_HEADERS)
> >  .process(new MondialRequestProcessor(userId, password))
> >  .log("Finished processing
> > "+MondialConstants.GETPRODUCTPRICEOFFERS+Constants.LOG_CORRELATIONID);
> >

> > --cheers,
> > atg roxx
> > On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 12:20 PM, DEPREZ Arnaud AWL-IT <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Maybe it's a problem of namespaces.
> > >
> > > Can you tell me if you use different namespaces for
> GetProductPriceOffers
> > > and partner/request element ?
> > > If they are different, it must be specified in your JAXB java class
> > model.
> > >
> > > KR,
> > >
> > > Arnaud Deprez

Hi Arnaud Deprez,

The auto generated files have the structure as you suggested. except the
child element does not have the
@XmlType(..., namespace = "ns3") //or use @XmlRootElement(namespace =
"ns3")  as suggested by you.

But I tried adding those things as suggest by you still I am not able to
marshall or unmarshall properly.

--Cheers,
atg roxx

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 8:20 AM, DEPREZ Arnaud AWL-IT <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi !
>
> In your class GetProductPriceOffers, you should have your variable partner
> and request declared with the matching namespace :
>
> @...
> @XmlRootElement(namespace = "ns1")
> Public class GetProductPriceOffers
> {
>        @...
>        @XmlElement(namespace = "ns2")
>        Partner partner;
>        @XmlElement(namespace = "ns3")
>        Request request;
> }
>
> @XmlType(..., namespace = "ns2") //or use @XmlRootElement(namespace =
> "ns2")
> Public class Partner { ... }
>
> @XmlType(..., namespace = "ns3") //or use @XmlRootElement(namespace =
> "ns3")
> Public class Request { ... }
>
> I'm pretty sure that your problem comes from a wrong configuration of your
> model.
> Can you check if you have this kind of configuration ?
>
> KR,
>
> Arnaud Deprez
>
>  please don't print unless you really need to

It's in SVN:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/trunk/components/camel-jaxb/src/test/java/org/apache/camel/example/

Best,
Christian

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 11:41 AM, atg roxx <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Christian,
>
> Could you please provide the code for the Order and Address class.
>

> -Regards,
> atg roxx
>
> On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 12:37 PM, Christian Müller <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > The interesting part is how do you define the
> > "jaxbGetProductPriceOffersRequest"?
> > However, I added a unit test to make sure it works and to show how [1]. I
> > hope with this example you are able to solve your issue.
> >
> > [1]
> >

> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/trunk/components/camel-jaxb/src/test/java/org/apache/camel/converter/jaxb/JaxbDataFormatMultipleNamespacesTest.java
> >
> > Best,
> > Christian
> >
> > On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 5:11 PM, atg roxx <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Arnaud,
> > >
> > > Yes we have different namespace   for GetProductPriceOffers and
> > > partner/request element also the classes corresponding to them have
> their
> > > respective namespace.
> > >
> > > Still I am not able unmarshall.
> > >
> > > My Camel Version is 2.8.2
> > > I am doing marshalling and unmarshalling in the following way:
> > > from(Constants.ROUTE_GETPRODUCTPRICEOFFERS)
> > > .to(Constants.LOG_IN_INFO_WITH_HEADERS)
> > > .convertBodyTo(String.class)
> > > .unmarshal(jaxbGetProductPriceOffersRequest)
> > >                        .to(Constants.LOG_IN_INFO_WITH_HEADERS)
> > > .marshal(jaxbGetProductPriceOffersRequest)
> > > .log("after marshalling")
> > > .to(Constants.LOG_IN_INFO_WITH_HEADERS)
> > >  .process(new MondialRequestProcessor(userId, password))
> > >  .log("Finished processing
> > > "+MondialConstants.GETPRODUCTPRICEOFFERS+Constants.LOG_CORRELATIONID);
> > >

> > > --cheers,
> > > atg roxx

> > GetProductPriceOffers
> > > model.

Thansk for the link.

I run the test case given by you. It works fine but

while marshalling  I can see the below xml and if you notice we dont have
namespace for <order> or <id> element.

<order xmlns="http://www.camel.apache.org/jaxb/example/order/1" xmlns:ns2="
http://www.camel.apache.org/jaxb/example/address/1">
    <id>1</id>
    <ns2:address>
        <ns2:street>Main Street</ns2:street>
        <ns2:streetNumber>3a</ns2:streetNumber>
        <ns2:zip>65843</ns2:zip>
        <ns2:city>Sulzbach</ns2:city>
    </ns2:address>
</order>

-cheers,
atg roxx

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 4:02 PM, Christian Müller <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> It's in SVN:
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/trunk/components/camel-jaxb/src/test/java/org/apache/camel/example/
>
> Best,
> Christian
>
> On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 11:41 AM, atg roxx <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi Christian,
> >
> > Could you please provide the code for the Order and Address class.
> >

> > -Regards,
> > atg roxx
> >
> > On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 12:37 PM, Christian Müller <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > The interesting part is how do you define the
> > > "jaxbGetProductPriceOffersRequest"?
> > > However, I added a unit test to make sure it works and to show how
> [1]. I
> > > hope with this example you are able to solve your issue.
> > >
> > > [1]
> > >

> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/trunk/components/camel-jaxb/src/test/java/org/apache/camel/converter/jaxb/JaxbDataFormatMultipleNamespacesTest.java
> > >
> > > Best,
> > > Christian

> > their

> "+MondialConstants.GETPRODUCTPRICEOFFERS+Constants.LOG_CORRELATIONID);

> > > GetProductPriceOffers

I got the solution for the previous question asked by me :

You have to simply add the following in the package-info.java

@javax.xml.bind.annotation.XmlSchema(namespace = "
http://www.camel.apache.org/jaxb/example/order/1" ,

xmlns = {
@XmlNs(namespaceURI = " http://www.camel.apache.org/jaxb/example/order/1 ",
prefix = "ns1"),
@XmlNs(namespaceURI =  http://www.camel.apache.org/jaxb/example/address/1 ",
prefix = "ns2")
},
elementFormDefault = javax.xml.bind.annotation.XmlNsForm.QUALIFIED)
}

-cheers,
atg roxx

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 4:32 PM, atg roxx <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Christian,
>
> Thansk for the link.
>
> I run the test case given by you. It works fine but
>
> while marshalling  I can see the below xml and if you notice we dont have
> namespace for <order> or <id> element.

> <order xmlns="http://www.camel.apache.org/jaxb/example/order/1"
> xmlns:ns2="http://www.camel.apache.org/jaxb/example/address/1">
>     <id>1</id>
>     <ns2:address>
>         <ns2:street>Main Street</ns2:street>
>         <ns2:streetNumber>3a</ns2:streetNumber>
>         <ns2:zip>65843</ns2:zip>
>         <ns2:city>Sulzbach</ns2:city>
>     </ns2:address>
> </order>
>
> -cheers,
> atg roxx
>
> On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 4:02 PM, Christian Müller <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> It's in SVN:
>>
>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/trunk/components/camel-jaxb/src/test/java/org/apache/camel/example/
>>
>> Best,
>> Christian
>>
>> On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 11:41 AM, atg roxx <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> > Hi Christian,
>> >
>> > Could you please provide the code for the Order and Address class.
>> >

>> > -Regards,
>> > atg roxx

>> [1]. I

>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/trunk/components/camel-jaxb/src/test/java/org/apache/camel/converter/jaxb/JaxbDataFormatMultipleNamespacesTest.java

>> > their

>> "+MondialConstants.GETPRODUCTPRICEOFFERS+Constants.LOG_CORRELATIONID);

>> class

Hi Chirstian,

After making all the changes suggested by you. Everything is working fine.

But I have some issue here. I have to go and add namespace at each and
every  variable of the generated classes.

This is big pain. Also if the wsdl get changed then then this process of
adding name space at each and every  element has to be repeated again.

Is there any work around for this.

-cheers,
atg roxx

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 5:56 PM, atg roxx <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Christian,
>
> I got the solution for the previous question asked by me :
>
> You have to simply add the following in the package-info.java
>
> @javax.xml.bind.annotation.XmlSchema(namespace = "
> http://www.camel.apache.org/jaxb/example/order/1" ,
>
> xmlns = {
> @XmlNs(namespaceURI = " http://www.camel.apache.org/jaxb/example/order/1 ",
> prefix = "ns1"),
> @XmlNs(namespaceURI =  http://www.camel.apache.org/jaxb/example/address/1 ",
> prefix = "ns2")
> },
> elementFormDefault = javax.xml.bind.annotation.XmlNsForm.QUALIFIED)
> }
>

> -cheers,
> atg roxx
>
> On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 4:32 PM, atg roxx <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi Christian,
>>
>> Thansk for the link.
>>
>> I run the test case given by you. It works fine but
>>
>> while marshalling  I can see the below xml and if you notice we dont have
>> namespace for <order> or <id> element.
>>

>> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
>> <order xmlns="http://www.camel.apache.org/jaxb/example/order/1"
>> xmlns:ns2="http://www.camel.apache.org/jaxb/example/address/1">
>>     <id>1</id>
>>     <ns2:address>
>>         <ns2:street>Main Street</ns2:street>
>>         <ns2:streetNumber>3a</ns2:streetNumber>
>>         <ns2:zip>65843</ns2:zip>
>>         <ns2:city>Sulzbach</ns2:city>
>>     </ns2:address>
>> </order>
>>
>> -cheers,
>> atg roxx
>>
>> On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 4:02 PM, Christian Müller <
>> [hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> It's in SVN:
>>>
>>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/trunk/components/camel-jaxb/src/test/java/org/apache/camel/example/
>>>
>>> Best,
>>> Christian

>>> [1]. I

>>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/trunk/components/camel-jaxb/src/test/java/org/apache/camel/converter/jaxb/JaxbDataFormatMultipleNamespacesTest.java

>>> "+MondialConstants.GETPRODUCTPRICEOFFERS+Constants.LOG_CORRELATIONID);

>>> class

I didn't get your question.
The 'order' and 'id' element use the default namespace '
http://www.camel.apache.org/jaxb/example/order/1' which is declared by
'xmlns="http://www.camel.apache.org/jaxb/example/order/1"'. What's the
problem here?

Best,
Christian

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 5:32 PM, atg roxx <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Christian,
>
> Thansk for the link.
>
> I run the test case given by you. It works fine but
>
> while marshalling  I can see the below xml and if you notice we dont have
> namespace for <order> or <id> element.

> <order xmlns="http://www.camel.apache.org/jaxb/example/order/1"
> xmlns:ns2="
> http://www.camel.apache.org/jaxb/example/address/1">
>    <id>1</id>
>    <ns2:address>
>        <ns2:street>Main Street</ns2:street>
>        <ns2:streetNumber>3a</ns2:streetNumber>
>        <ns2:zip>65843</ns2:zip>
>        <ns2:city>Sulzbach</ns2:city>
>    </ns2:address>
> </order>
>
> -cheers,
> atg roxx
>
> On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 4:02 PM, Christian Müller <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > It's in SVN:
> >

> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/trunk/components/camel-jaxb/src/test/java/org/apache/camel/example/
> >
> > Best,
> > Christian
> >
> > On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 11:41 AM, atg roxx <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Christian,
> > >
> > > Could you please provide the code for the Order and Address class.
> > >

> > > -Regards,
> > > atg roxx

> > [1]. I

> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/trunk/components/camel-jaxb/src/test/java/org/apache/camel/converter/jaxb/JaxbDataFormatMultipleNamespacesTest.java

> > > their

> > "+MondialConstants.GETPRODUCTPRICEOFFERS+Constants.LOG_CORRELATIONID);

> class

Changing the generated classes is not the way you should go.
Is it possible to share your XSD and the generated classes?

Best,
Christian

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 7:33 PM, atg roxx <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Chirstian,
>
> After making all the changes suggested by you. Everything is working fine.
>
> But I have some issue here. I have to go and add namespace at each and
> every  variable of the generated classes.
>
> This is big pain. Also if the wsdl get changed then then this process of
> adding name space at each and every  element has to be repeated again.
>
> Is there any work around for this.
>
> -cheers,
> atg roxx
>

> On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 5:56 PM, atg roxx <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi Christian,
> >
> > I got the solution for the previous question asked by me :
> >
> > You have to simply add the following in the package-info.java
> >
> > @javax.xml.bind.annotation.XmlSchema(namespace = "
> > http://www.camel.apache.org/jaxb/example/order/1" ,
> >
> > xmlns = {
> > @XmlNs(namespaceURI = " http://www.camel.apache.org/jaxb/example/order/1",
> > prefix = "ns1"),
> > @XmlNs(namespaceURI =
> http://www.camel.apache.org/jaxb/example/address/1 ",
> > prefix = "ns2")
> > },
> > elementFormDefault = javax.xml.bind.annotation.XmlNsForm.QUALIFIED)
> > }
> >

> > -cheers,
> > atg roxx
> >
> > On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 4:32 PM, atg roxx <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi Christian,
> >>
> >> Thansk for the link.
> >>
> >> I run the test case given by you. It works fine but
> >>
> >> while marshalling  I can see the below xml and if you notice we dont
> have
> >> namespace for <order> or <id> element.
> >>

> >> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
> >> <order xmlns="http://www.camel.apache.org/jaxb/example/order/1"
> >> xmlns:ns2="http://www.camel.apache.org/jaxb/example/address/1">
> >>     <id>1</id>
> >>     <ns2:address>
> >>         <ns2:street>Main Street</ns2:street>
> >>         <ns2:streetNumber>3a</ns2:streetNumber>
> >>         <ns2:zip>65843</ns2:zip>
> >>         <ns2:city>Sulzbach</ns2:city>
> >>     </ns2:address>
> >> </order>
> >>
> >> -cheers,
> >> atg roxx

> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/trunk/components/camel-jaxb/src/test/java/org/apache/camel/example/

> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/trunk/components/camel-jaxb/src/test/java/org/apache/camel/converter/jaxb/JaxbDataFormatMultipleNamespacesTest.java

> have

here I mean to say is

<order > should be something like <ns1:order  >
and
<id> should be  something like  <ns2:id>

--cheers,
atg roxx

 <order xmlns="http://www.camel.apache.org/jaxb/example/order/1"
 xmlns:ns2="
http://www.camel.apache.org/jaxb/example/address/1">
    <id>1</id>
    <ns2:address>
        <ns2:street>Main Street</ns2:street>
        <ns2:streetNumber>3a</ns2:streetNumber>
        <ns2:zip>65843</ns2:zip>
        <ns2:city>Sulzbach</ns2:city>
    </ns2:address>
 </order>

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 9:16 PM, Christian Müller <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> I didn't get your question.
> The 'order' and 'id' element use the default namespace '
> http://www.camel.apache.org/jaxb/example/order/1' which is declared by
> 'xmlns="http://www.camel.apache.org/jaxb/example/order/1"'. What's the
> problem here?
>
> Best,
> Christian
>
> On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 5:32 PM, atg roxx <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi Christian,
> >
> > Thansk for the link.
> >
> > I run the test case given by you. It works fine but
> >
> > while marshalling  I can see the below xml and if you notice we dont have
> > namespace for <order> or <id> element.
> >

> > <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
> > <order xmlns="http://www.camel.apache.org/jaxb/example/order/1"
> > xmlns:ns2="
> > http://www.camel.apache.org/jaxb/example/address/1">
> >    <id>1</id>
> >    <ns2:address>
> >        <ns2:street>Main Street</ns2:street>
> >        <ns2:streetNumber>3a</ns2:streetNumber>
> >        <ns2:zip>65843</ns2:zip>
> >        <ns2:city>Sulzbach</ns2:city>
> >    </ns2:address>
> > </order>
> >
> > -cheers,
> > atg roxx
> >
> > On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 4:02 PM, Christian Müller <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > It's in SVN:
> > >

> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/trunk/components/camel-jaxb/src/test/java/org/apache/camel/example/
> > >
> > > Best,
> > > Christian

> > > [1]. I

> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/trunk/components/camel-jaxb/src/test/java/org/apache/camel/converter/jaxb/JaxbDataFormatMultipleNamespacesTest.java

> have

> > > "+MondialConstants.GETPRODUCTPRICEOFFERS+Constants.LOG_CORRELATIONID);

> > class

Here I am afraid that I cant share the xsd as they are third party stuff.

-cheers,
atg roxx.