Camel K early M3 release

Nicola Ferraro
Hi devs, I was working on Knative Camel Sources to align them to latest
Camel K 1.0.0-M2 and I got stuck because of a missing piece in the operator
that did not allow to select a runtime loader explicitly. Namely this:
https://github.com/apache/camel-k/issues/1005

There are also some other small problems related to Knative that Luca is
caring about.

I was thinking that it would make sense to have a 1.0.0-M3 release before
the end of next week, so we can fix these small things (and also other
relevant stuff) and align dependent projects.

Hope it's ok for you ;)

Nicola

Re: Camel K early M3 release

Claus Ibsen-2
+1

I like giving the community easy access to frequent milestone and RC releases.

On Fri, Oct 11, 2019 at 11:36 AM Nicola Ferraro <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi devs, I was working on Knative Camel Sources to align them to latest
> Camel K 1.0.0-M2 and I got stuck because of a missing piece in the operator
> that did not allow to select a runtime loader explicitly. Namely this:
> https://github.com/apache/camel-k/issues/1005
>
> There are also some other small problems related to Knative that Luca is
> caring about.
>
> I was thinking that it would make sense to have a 1.0.0-M3 release before
> the end of next week, so we can fix these small things (and also other
> relevant stuff) and align dependent projects.
>
> Hope it's ok for you ;)
>
> Nicola

Re: Camel K early M3 release

lburgazzoli
+1

---
Luca Burgazzoli

On Fri, Oct 11, 2019 at 11:49 AM Claus Ibsen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> I like giving the community easy access to frequent milestone and RC
> releases.
>
> On Fri, Oct 11, 2019 at 11:36 AM Nicola Ferraro <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi devs, I was working on Knative Camel Sources to align them to latest
> > Camel K 1.0.0-M2 and I got stuck because of a missing piece in the
> operator
> > that did not allow to select a runtime loader explicitly. Namely this:
> > https://github.com/apache/camel-k/issues/1005
> >
> > There are also some other small problems related to Knative that Luca is
> > caring about.
> >
> > I was thinking that it would make sense to have a 1.0.0-M3 release before
> > the end of next week, so we can fix these small things (and also other
> > relevant stuff) and align dependent projects.
> >
> > Hope it's ok for you ;)
> >
> > Nicola

Re: Camel K early M3 release

Andrea Cosentino-3