Camel Quarkus release on Camel 3 GA

I think we should get a new camel-quarkus release out that is upgraded
to Camel 3 GA and the new quarkus 1.0.1 release - so they both are GA.

Re: Camel Quarkus release on Camel 3 GA

Andrea Cosentino-3
I'm available to cut the release once it is ready.

+1.

Do we plan to add more extensions before this release?

Il giorno mar 3 dic 2019 alle ore 10:22 Claus Ibsen <[hidden email]>
ha scritto:

> Hi
>
> I think we should get a new camel-quarkus release out that is upgraded
> to Camel 3 GA and the new quarkus 1.0.1 release - so they both are GA.

Re: Camel Quarkus release on Camel 3 GA

Claus Ibsen-2
On Tue, Dec 3, 2019 at 10:23 AM Andrea Cosentino <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm available to cut the release once it is ready.
>
> +1.

Great

> Do we plan to add more extensions before this release?

I dont think so. There is a native testing with tagsoup extension that
are running, and if its good, then we can likely cut the release.
However it would be good to get the word from Luca too.