Camel - Quartz2

dpravin
I am using Quartz2 component for scheduling a route in blueprint. I want to to inject a datasource to Quartz bean. I tried with following two different options, however it did not worked.

<bean id="quart2" class="org.apache.camel.component.quartz2.QuartzComponent">
        <property name="properties">

<prop key="org.quartz.dataSource.quartzDataSource.jndiURL" value="jdbc/postgresqlds"/>

                </props>
        </property>
</bean>

Appreciate if some thoughts/inputs to resolve this.
- Pravin

Re: Camel - Quartz2

John D. Ament-2
Did you receive an error when you did this?  What container are you
deploying to?