Camel REST DSL - Premature end of Content-Length delimited message body

Camel REST DSL - Premature end of Content-Length delimited message body

Ligia Paul
Hi All,

I am trying to expose rest service though jboss fuse with camel. This
service is used to fetch a group of records. But when this is exposed
through Camel, not getting the complete response. Response data is
truncated.

Please help to resolve this issue.

Re: Camel REST DSL - Premature end of Content-Length delimited message body

Andrea Cosentino-3
If this is a problem with JBoss Fuse, you need to report this to Red Hat
support.