Camel ical data format

Łukasz Dywicki
Hey all,
I would like to ask if camel project is interested in picking up another component to source repository. The component I am talking about is created by me and allows use ical data structures.  You may find camel-ical sources at github.

It's tiny since all work is done in ical4j library (ASL compatible). Hopefuly it's gonna be more osgi friendly soon.

Cheers,
Lukasz

Re: Camel ical data format

Łukasz Dywicki
Hey all,
I would like to ask if camel project is interested in picking up another component to source repository. The component I am talking about is created by me and allows use ical data structures.  You may find camel-ical sources at github. [1]

It's tiny since all work is done in ical4j library (ASL compatible). Hopefuly it's gonna be more osgi friendly [2] soon.

[1] https://github.com/splatch/camel-ical
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SMX4-1449

Cheers,
Lukasz

Re: Camel ical data format

hadrian
Interesting contribution. I will take a look later today. I did some
work with ics data in the past.

Cheers,
Hadrian

On 04/24/2013 04:39 PM, Łukasz Dywicki wrote:

> Hey all,
> I would like to ask if camel project is interested in picking up another component to source repository. The component I am talking about is created by me and allows use ical data structures.  You may find camel-ical sources at github. [1]
>
> It's tiny since all work is done in ical4j library (ASL compatible). Hopefuly it's gonna be more osgi friendly [2] soon.
>
> [1] https://github.com/splatch/camel-ical
> [2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SMX4-1449
>
> Cheers,
> Lukasz

Re: Camel ical data format

hadrian
Lukasz,

It looks good, it's not that big actually. Could you please create a JIRA?

Did you use it with camel-mail to send invites? Do you have some more
complex example as well?

Cheers,
Hadrian

On 04/25/2013 11:39 AM, Hadrian Zbarcea wrote:

> Interesting contribution. I will take a look later today. I did some
> work with ics data in the past.
>
> Cheers,
> Hadrian
>

> On 04/24/2013 04:39 PM, Łukasz Dywicki wrote:
>> Hey all,
>> I would like to ask if camel project is interested in picking up
>> another component to source repository. The component I am talking
>> about is created by me and allows use ical data structures.  You may
>> find camel-ical sources at github. [1]
>>
>> It's tiny since all work is done in ical4j library (ASL compatible).
>> Hopefuly it's gonna be more osgi friendly [2] soon.
>>
>> [1] https://github.com/splatch/camel-ical
>> [2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SMX4-1449
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Lukasz

Re: Camel ical data format

Łukasz Dywicki
Hey Hadrian,
I've created JIRA issue for tracking this feature: CAMEL-6320. [1] I gonna submit patch later today.

I don't have example with mail yet since I used it for parsing events stored in directory. However I look forward to provide an integration test for it.

Best regards,
Lukasz

Wiadomość napisana przez Hadrian Zbarcea <[hidden email]> w dniu 26 kwi 2013, o godz. 18:37: