Camel theme for reveal.js presentations

Peter Palaga
Hi *,

I created a reveal.js theme [1] inspired by the new Camel web site. Feel
free to use it.

A sample presentation using the new theme can be found under [2].

Improvements are welcome!

Thanks,

-- Peter

[1] https://github.com/ppalaga/reveal.js-camel
[2]
http://ppalaga.github.io/presentations/191017-baselone-camel/index.html#/

Re: Camel theme for reveal.js presentations

omarsmak
Pretty nice! I may borrow it for my future talks in camel 😉

Regards,
Omar

On Fri, Oct 18, 2019, 21:03 Peter Palaga <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi *,
>
> I created a reveal.js theme [1] inspired by the new Camel web site. Feel
> free to use it.
>
> A sample presentation using the new theme can be found under [2].
>
> Improvements are welcome!
>
> Thanks,
>
> -- Peter
>
> [1] https://github.com/ppalaga/reveal.js-camel
> [2]
> http://ppalaga.github.io/presentations/191017-baselone-camel/index.html#/

Re: Camel theme for reveal.js presentations

Thanks, Peter.
The sample presentation and template are very helpful.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem