Camel training

souciance
Hello,

I was wondering and anyone knows of any good consulting companies in the Copenhagen or south of Sweden area for Apache Camel. We are looking at more advanced topics which are not covered by the documentation and seeking 1-2 day workshop. If anyone has any experience with a company, please let me know, thanks.

Best
Souciance

AW: Camel training

Jan Matèrne (jhm)
> I was wondering and anyone knows of any good consulting companies in
> the Copenhagen or south of Sweden area for Apache Camel. We are looking
> at more advanced topics which are not covered by the documentation and
> seeking 1-2 day workshop. If anyone has any experience with a company,
> please let me know, thanks.
>
> Best
> Souciance

Maybe from RedHat?
Claus Ibsen lives in Malmø, Sweden. ;)
https://plus.google.com/+ClausIbsen/posts

Jan

Re: Camel training

souciance
Hi,

Yeah, but not the cheapest, especially for 1-2 days and it seemed they brought in consultants from Stockholm.

Best
Souciance

On Mon, Jun 13, 2016 at 10:26 AM, Jan Matèrne (jhm) [via Camel] <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I was wondering and anyone knows of any good consulting companies in
> the Copenhagen or south of Sweden area for Apache Camel. We are looking
> at more advanced topics which are not covered by the documentation and
> seeking 1-2 day workshop. If anyone has any experience with a company,
> please let me know, thanks.
>
> Best
> Souciance

Maybe from RedHat?
Claus Ibsen lives in Malmø, Sweden. ;)
https://plus.google.com/+ClausIbsen/posts

Jan

http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Camel-training-tp5783958p5783960.html
To start a new topic under Camel - Users, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Camel training, click here.
NAML

Re: Camel training

Claus Ibsen-2
On Mon, Jun 13, 2016 at 10:54 AM, souciance

> Yeah, but not the cheapest, especially for 1-2 days and it seemed they
> brought in consultants from Stockholm.

I do not do Camel training - the training you can get from me, is here
in the community and from the CiA books.

Red Hat is a bigger company and has its ways of doing things.
Charles Moulliard have been doing training - not sure if he still do that.

I can recommend Jakub Korab who has his own company. He do on-site
business here in Europe where he consults and do training. You can
reach out to him at his company - Ameliant - there is a link from
here: http://camel.apache.org/commercial-camel-offerings.html

Souciance, maybe when the dust settles after the summer, we could meet
over a cup of coffee or beer and have an informal talk about Camel and
the likes. We are after all only 30-40km apart.

> Best
> Souciance
>
> On Mon, Jun 13, 2016 at 10:26 AM, Jan Matèrne (jhm) [via Camel] <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> > I was wondering and anyone knows of any good consulting companies in
>> > the Copenhagen or south of Sweden area for Apache Camel. We are looking
>> > at more advanced topics which are not covered by the documentation and
>> > seeking 1-2 day workshop. If anyone has any experience with a company,
>> > please let me know, thanks.
>> >
>> > Best
>> > Souciance
>>
>> Maybe from RedHat?
>> Claus Ibsen lives in Malmø, Sweden. ;)
>> https://plus.google.com/+ClausIbsen/posts
>>

>> Jan

>> <
>> .
>> NAML
>> <
http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

Re: Camel training

souciance
Hello Claus,

Thanks for the suggestions. I was actually in correspondence with Jakub Korab during winter, but at the time we had not got that far in our project and it was not feasible to bring him here for just 1-2 days just for me. But I will for sure keep this option in mind. I think he runs a course in Oslo as well if anyone there is interested.

It would be great to have coffee or beer and have an informal discussion regarding Camel and the ecosystem around it. I can get in touch once the summer dust has settle down and check your availability ;)

Thanks
Souciance

http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Camel-training-tp5783958p5783998.html
To start a new topic under Camel - Users, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Camel training, click here.
NAML

Re: Camel training

Preben.Asmussen
Hi Souciance

If you want I can buy you a cup of coffe too, and we can discuss Camel.

We have been using Camel for the last 4-5 years and are running about 130++ camel context in production integrating more or less everything you can think about.

Best,
Preben
Danish Broadcasting Corporation

Re: Camel training

souciance
Hello Preben,

Thanks for the suggestion, you should have a message in your inbox ;)

Best
Souciance

Re: Camel training

Anton-2
Hi Souciance

I am in the Copenhagen region and was going to do Camel training for a
local organization. I've been using Camel for many years, and am passionate
camel enthusiast.

Please feel free to contact me directly if you wish to discuss further.

Kind regards
Anton

On Mon, Jun 13, 2016 at 9:15 AM, souciance <[hidden email]