CamelBlueprintTest randomly failing tests

CamelBlueprintTest randomly failing tests

Ayache Khettar
Hi

I am seeing random Unit tests failures - see below. These failures are
happening randomly on QA box (bit slower than dev machines). Looks
like the test hangs waiting for namespace handlers - see below.

I am testing camel blueprint using CamelBlueprintTests. Has anyone
experienced such issue?

Regards,

Ayache

Blueprint Extender: 1] BlueprintContainerImpl        INFO  Bundle
BlueprintTest is waiting for namespace handlers
[http://aries.apache.org/blueprint/xmlns/blueprint-cm/v1.1.0]

java.lang.RuntimeException: Gave up waiting for service
(objectClass=org.apache.camel.CamelContext)
        at org.apache.camel.test.blueprint.CamelBlueprintHelper.getOsgiService(CamelBlueprintHelper.java:240)
        at org.apache.camel.test.blueprint.CamelBlueprintHelper.getOsgiService(CamelBlueprintHelper.java:202)
        at org.apache.camel.test.blueprint.CamelBlueprintTestSupport.createCamelContext(CamelBlueprintTestSupport.java:352)
        at org.apache.camel.test.junit4.CamelTestSupport.doSetUp(CamelTestSupport.java:247)
        at org.apache.camel.test.junit4.CamelTestSupport.setUp(CamelTestSupport.java:217)
        at org.apache.camel.test.blueprint.CamelBlueprintTestSupport.setUp(CamelBlueprintTestSupport.java:183)
        at org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod$1.runReflectiveCall(FrameworkMethod.java:47)
        at org.junit.internal.runners.model.ReflectiveCallable.run(ReflectiveCallable.java:12)
        at org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod.invokeExplosively(FrameworkMethod.java:44)
        at org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunBefores.evaluate(RunBefores.java:24)
        at org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunAfters.evaluate(RunAfters.java:27)
        at org.junit.rules.TestWatcher$1.evaluate(TestWatcher.java:55)
        at org.junit.rules.RunRules.evaluate(RunRules.java:20)
        at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runLeaf(ParentRunner.java:271)
        at org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:70)
        at org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:50)
        at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$3.run(ParentRunner.java:238)
        at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$1.schedule(ParentRunner.java:63)
        at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runChildren(ParentRunner.java:236)
        at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.access$000(ParentRunner.java:53)
        at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$2.evaluate(ParentRunner.java:229)
        at org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunBefores.evaluate(RunBefores.java:26)
        at org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunAfters.evaluate(RunAfters.java:27)
        at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.java:309)
        at org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.execute(JUnit4Provider.java:264)
        at org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.executeTestSet(JUnit4Provider.java:153)
        at org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.invoke(JUnit4Provider.java:124)
        at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.invokeProviderInSameClassLoader(ForkedBooter.java:200)
        at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.runSuitesInProcess(ForkedBooter.java:153)
        at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.main(ForkedBooter.java:103)

Re: CamelBlueprintTest randomly failing tests

Does your QA box have the internet access?

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Web: http://www.redhat.com
Blog: http://willemjiang.blogspot.com (English)
http://jnn.iteye.com (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

On February 6, 2015 at 6:35:47 PM, Ayache Khettar ([hidden email]) wrote:

> [...]
> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$2.evaluate(ParentRunner.java:229)
> at org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunBefores.evaluate(RunBefores.java:26)
> at org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunAfters.evaluate(RunAfters.java:27)
> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.java:309)
> at org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.execute(JUnit4Provider.java:264)
> at org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.executeTestSet(JUnit4Provider.java:153)
> at org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.invoke(JUnit4Provider.java:124)
> at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.invokeProviderInSameClassLoader(ForkedBooter.java:200)
> at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.runSuitesInProcess(ForkedBooter.java:153)
> at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.main(ForkedBooter.java:103)

Re: CamelBlueprintTest randomly failing tests

Grzegorz Grzybek
Hi Ayache, what version of Camel do you use?

There was a fix to camel-blueprint tests a while ago (see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-7469)

regards
Grzegorz Grzybek

> [...]
> > at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.java:309)
> > at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.execute(JUnit4Provider.java:264)
> > at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.executeTestSet(JUnit4Provider.java:153)
> > at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.invoke(JUnit4Provider.java:124)
> > at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.invokeProviderInSameClassLoader(ForkedBooter.java:200)
> > at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.runSuitesInProcess(ForkedBooter.java:153)
> > at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.main(ForkedBooter.java:103)

Re: CamelBlueprintTest randomly failing tests

Hi Willem

I am afraid not and never will I was told :)

Ayache
On 17 February 2015 at 08:39, Willem Jiang <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
> > at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.java:309)
> > at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.execute(JUnit4Provider.java:264)
> > at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.executeTestSet(JUnit4Provider.java:153)
> > at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.invoke(JUnit4Provider.java:124)
> > at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.invokeProviderInSameClassLoader(ForkedBooter.java:200)
> > at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.runSuitesInProcess(ForkedBooter.java:153)
> > at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.main(ForkedBooter.java:103)

Re: CamelBlueprintTest randomly failing tests

Hi Grzegorz

I am using Camel version 2.13.2, which I think it should have the fixe you
pointed below.

Thanks

Ayache

On 17 February 2015 at 08:58, Grzegorz Grzybek <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
> > > at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.java:309)
> > > at
> >
> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.execute(JUnit4Provider.java:264)
> > > at
> >
> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.executeTestSet(JUnit4Provider.java:153)
> > > at
> >
> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.invoke(JUnit4Provider.java:124)
> > > at
> >
> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.invokeProviderInSameClassLoader(ForkedBooter.java:200)
> > > at
> >
> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.runSuitesInProcess(ForkedBooter.java:153)
> > > at
> > org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.main(ForkedBooter.java:103)

Re: CamelBlueprintTest randomly failing tests

Ayache - do you try to run one of Camel's own tests, or your own?

regards
Grzegorz

> Hi Grzegorz
>
> I am using Camel version 2.13.2, which I think it should have the fixe you
> pointed below.
>
> Thanks
>
> Ayache
>
> On 17 February 2015 at 08:58, Grzegorz Grzybek <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi Ayache, what version of Camel do you use?
> >
> > There was a fix to camel-blueprint tests a while ago (see
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-7469)
> >
> > regards
> > Grzegorz Grzybek

> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > Does your QA box have the internet access?
> > >
> > > --
> > > Willem Jiang
> > >
> > > Red Hat, Inc.
> > > Web: http://www.redhat.com
> > > Blog: http://willemjiang.blogspot.com (English)
> > > http://jnn.iteye.com (Chinese)
> > > Twitter: willemjiang
> > > Weibo: 姜宁willem

> are

> org.apache.camel.test.blueprint.CamelBlueprintHelper.getOsgiService(CamelBlueprintHelper.java:240)
> > >

> org.apache.camel.test.blueprint.CamelBlueprintHelper.getOsgiService(CamelBlueprintHelper.java:202)
> > >

> org.apache.camel.test.blueprint.CamelBlueprintTestSupport.createCamelContext(CamelBlueprintTestSupport.java:352)
> > >

> org.apache.camel.test.junit4.CamelTestSupport.doSetUp(CamelTestSupport.java:247)
> > >

> org.apache.camel.test.junit4.CamelTestSupport.setUp(CamelTestSupport.java:217)
> > >

> org.apache.camel.test.blueprint.CamelBlueprintTestSupport.setUp(CamelBlueprintTestSupport.java:183)

> org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod$1.runReflectiveCall(FrameworkMethod.java:47)
> > >

> org.junit.internal.runners.model.ReflectiveCallable.run(ReflectiveCallable.java:12)
> > >

> org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod.invokeExplosively(FrameworkMethod.java:44)
> > >

> org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunBefores.evaluate(RunBefores.java:24)
> > >

> org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunAfters.evaluate(RunAfters.java:27)
> > >

> org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:70)
> > >

> org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:50)
> > >

> org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunBefores.evaluate(RunBefores.java:26)
> > >

> org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunAfters.evaluate(RunAfters.java:27)
> > >

> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.execute(JUnit4Provider.java:264)
> > >

> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.executeTestSet(JUnit4Provider.java:153)
> > >

> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.invoke(JUnit4Provider.java:124)
> > >

> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.invokeProviderInSameClassLoader(ForkedBooter.java:200)
> > >

> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.runSuitesInProcess(ForkedBooter.java:153)
> > >
> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.main(ForkedBooter.java:103)

Re: CamelBlueprintTest randomly failing tests

Ayache Khettar
My own Unit Test

Ayache
On 17 February 2015 at 10:42, Grzegorz Grzybek <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Ayache - do you try to run one of Camel's own tests, or your own?
>
> regards
> Grzegorz

> > Hi Grzegorz
> >
> > I am using Camel version 2.13.2, which I think it should have the fixe
> you
> > pointed below.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Ayache
> >
> > On 17 February 2015 at 08:58, Grzegorz Grzybek <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Ayache, what version of Camel do you use?
> > >
> > > There was a fix to camel-blueprint tests a while ago (see
> > > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-7469)
> > >
> > > regards
> > > Grzegorz Grzybek

> > are

> org.apache.camel.test.blueprint.CamelBlueprintHelper.getOsgiService(CamelBlueprintHelper.java:240)
> > > >

> org.apache.camel.test.blueprint.CamelBlueprintHelper.getOsgiService(CamelBlueprintHelper.java:202)
> > > >

> org.apache.camel.test.blueprint.CamelBlueprintTestSupport.createCamelContext(CamelBlueprintTestSupport.java:352)
> > > >

> org.apache.camel.test.junit4.CamelTestSupport.doSetUp(CamelTestSupport.java:247)
> > > >

> org.apache.camel.test.junit4.CamelTestSupport.setUp(CamelTestSupport.java:217)
> > > >

> org.apache.camel.test.blueprint.CamelBlueprintTestSupport.setUp(CamelBlueprintTestSupport.java:183)

> org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod$1.runReflectiveCall(FrameworkMethod.java:47)
> > > >

> org.junit.internal.runners.model.ReflectiveCallable.run(ReflectiveCallable.java:12)
> > > >

> org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod.invokeExplosively(FrameworkMethod.java:44)
> > > >

> org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunBefores.evaluate(RunBefores.java:24)
> > > >

> org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunAfters.evaluate(RunAfters.java:27)
> > > >

> org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:70)
> > > >

> org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:50)
> org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runChildren(ParentRunner.java:236)
> > > >

> org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunBefores.evaluate(RunBefores.java:26)
> > > >

> org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunAfters.evaluate(RunAfters.java:27)
> > > >

> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.execute(JUnit4Provider.java:264)
> > > >

> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.executeTestSet(JUnit4Provider.java:153)
> > > >

> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.invoke(JUnit4Provider.java:124)
> > > >

> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.invokeProviderInSameClassLoader(ForkedBooter.java:200)
> > > >

> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.runSuitesInProcess(ForkedBooter.java:153)
> > > >
> > org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.main(ForkedBooter.java:103)

Re: CamelBlueprintTest randomly failing tests

Grzegorz Grzybek
Ayache, could you share it? via github maybe?

~Grzegorz

> My own Unit Test
>
> Ayache
> On 17 February 2015 at 10:42, Grzegorz Grzybek <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Ayache - do you try to run one of Camel's own tests, or your own?
> >
> > regards
> > Grzegorz

> >:
> >
> > > Hi Grzegorz
> > >
> > > I am using Camel version 2.13.2, which I think it should have the fixe
> > you
> > > pointed below.
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > >
> > > Ayache

> failures
> > > are
> Looks

> anyone

> org.apache.camel.test.blueprint.CamelBlueprintHelper.getOsgiService(CamelBlueprintHelper.java:240)
> > > > >

> org.apache.camel.test.blueprint.CamelBlueprintHelper.getOsgiService(CamelBlueprintHelper.java:202)
> > > > >

> org.apache.camel.test.blueprint.CamelBlueprintTestSupport.createCamelContext(CamelBlueprintTestSupport.java:352)
> > > > >

> org.apache.camel.test.junit4.CamelTestSupport.doSetUp(CamelTestSupport.java:247)
> > > > >

> org.apache.camel.test.junit4.CamelTestSupport.setUp(CamelTestSupport.java:217)
> > > > >

> org.apache.camel.test.blueprint.CamelBlueprintTestSupport.setUp(CamelBlueprintTestSupport.java:183)

> org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod$1.runReflectiveCall(FrameworkMethod.java:47)
> > > > >

> org.junit.internal.runners.model.ReflectiveCallable.run(ReflectiveCallable.java:12)
> > > > >

> org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod.invokeExplosively(FrameworkMethod.java:44)
> > > > >

> org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunBefores.evaluate(RunBefores.java:24)
> > > > >

> org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunAfters.evaluate(RunAfters.java:27)
> > > > >

> org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:70)
> > > > >

> org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:50)
> org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$1.schedule(ParentRunner.java:63)
> > org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runChildren(ParentRunner.java:236)
> org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.access$000(ParentRunner.java:53)
> org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$2.evaluate(ParentRunner.java:229)
> > > > >

> org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunBefores.evaluate(RunBefores.java:26)
> > > > >

> org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunAfters.evaluate(RunAfters.java:27)
> > > > >

> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.execute(JUnit4Provider.java:264)
> > > > >

> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.executeTestSet(JUnit4Provider.java:153)
> > > > >

> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.invoke(JUnit4Provider.java:124)
> > > > >

> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.invokeProviderInSameClassLoader(ForkedBooter.java:200)
> > > > >

> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.runSuitesInProcess(ForkedBooter.java:153)
> > > > >

> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.main(ForkedBooter.java:103)

Re: CamelBlueprintTest randomly failing tests

Ayache Khettar
Here is sample project: https://github.com/akhettar/message-connector.
There are other component failings too, but randomly and not frequently.
But it's becoming really annoying to see these random failures happening 4
to 6 times a day (depending on how often we check in). Rarely fails on my
dev machine.

Thanks

Ayache

On 17 February 2015 at 10:55, Grzegorz Grzybek <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Ayache, could you share it? via github maybe?
>
> ~Grzegorz

> > My own Unit Test
> >
> > Ayache
> > On 17 February 2015 at 10:42, Grzegorz Grzybek <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Ayache - do you try to run one of Camel's own tests, or your own?
> > >
> > > regards
> > > Grzegorz

> > >:

> fixe
> > > you

> > failures
> > Looks

> > anyone

> org.apache.camel.test.blueprint.CamelBlueprintHelper.getOsgiService(CamelBlueprintHelper.java:240)
> > > > > >

> org.apache.camel.test.blueprint.CamelBlueprintHelper.getOsgiService(CamelBlueprintHelper.java:202)
> > > > > >

> org.apache.camel.test.blueprint.CamelBlueprintTestSupport.createCamelContext(CamelBlueprintTestSupport.java:352)
> > > > > >

> org.apache.camel.test.junit4.CamelTestSupport.doSetUp(CamelTestSupport.java:247)
> > > > > >

> org.apache.camel.test.junit4.CamelTestSupport.setUp(CamelTestSupport.java:217)
> > > > > >

> org.apache.camel.test.blueprint.CamelBlueprintTestSupport.setUp(CamelBlueprintTestSupport.java:183)

> org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod$1.runReflectiveCall(FrameworkMethod.java:47)
> > > > > >

> org.junit.internal.runners.model.ReflectiveCallable.run(ReflectiveCallable.java:12)
> > > > > >

> org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod.invokeExplosively(FrameworkMethod.java:44)
> > > > > >

> org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunBefores.evaluate(RunBefores.java:24)
> > > > > >

> org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunAfters.evaluate(RunAfters.java:27)
> org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runLeaf(ParentRunner.java:271)
> > > > > >

> org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:70)
> > > > > >

> org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:50)
> > org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$1.schedule(ParentRunner.java:63)
> > > org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runChildren(ParentRunner.java:236)
> > org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.access$000(ParentRunner.java:53)
> > org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$2.evaluate(ParentRunner.java:229)
> > > > > >

> org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunBefores.evaluate(RunBefores.java:26)
> > > > > >

> org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunAfters.evaluate(RunAfters.java:27)
> > > > > >

> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.execute(JUnit4Provider.java:264)
> > > > > >

> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.executeTestSet(JUnit4Provider.java:153)
> > > > > >

> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.invoke(JUnit4Provider.java:124)
> > > > > >

> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.invokeProviderInSameClassLoader(ForkedBooter.java:200)
> > > > > >

> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.runSuitesInProcess(ForkedBooter.java:153)
> > > > > >

> > org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.main(ForkedBooter.java:103)

Re: CamelBlueprintTest randomly failing tests

Ayache Khettar
I've added the
https://github.com/akhettar/message-connector/blob/master/test/MHSTestFixture.java
incase you want to see the parent test class.
On 17 February 2015 at 11:15, Ayache Khettar <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> [...]
>> > org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.access$000(ParentRunner.java:53)
>> > org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$2.evaluate(ParentRunner.java:229)
>> > > > > >

>> org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunBefores.evaluate(RunBefores.java:26)
>> > > > > >

>> org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunAfters.evaluate(RunAfters.java:27)
>> > > > > >

>> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.execute(JUnit4Provider.java:264)
>> > > > > >

>> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.executeTestSet(JUnit4Provider.java:153)
>> > > > > >

>> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.invoke(JUnit4Provider.java:124)
>> > > > > >

>> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.invokeProviderInSameClassLoader(ForkedBooter.java:200)
>> > > > > >

>> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.runSuitesInProcess(ForkedBooter.java:153)
>> > > > > >

>> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.main(ForkedBooter.java:103)

Re: CamelBlueprintTest randomly failing tests

hekonsek
Hi,

Check out this [1] solution. It worked for one of ours customer. He
suffered from the intermittent failing CamelBlueprintTests as well.

Cheers.

[1] https://access.redhat.com/solutions/640943

Henryk Konsek
http://henryk-konsek.blogspot.com

Re: CamelBlueprintTest randomly failing tests

Ayache Khettar
Hi Henryk

Thank you for the above suggestion. I have applied the fix, but
unfortunately tests still failing randomly on "Gave up waiting for service".

Thanks

Ayache

On 17 February 2015 at 16:48, Henryk Konsek <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
> >>> > > > > >

> org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunAfters.evaluate(RunAfters.java:27)
> org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.java:309)
> >>> > > > > >

> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.execute(JUnit4Provider.java:264)
> >>> > > > > >

> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.executeTestSet(JUnit4Provider.java:153)
> >>> > > > > >

> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.invoke(JUnit4Provider.java:124)
> >>> > > > > >

> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.invokeProviderInSameClassLoader(ForkedBooter.java:200)
> >>> > > > > >

> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.runSuitesInProcess(ForkedBooter.java:153)
> >>> > > > > >

> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.main(ForkedBooter.java:103)

> --
> Henryk Konsek
> http://henryk-konsek.blogspot.com

Re: CamelBlueprintTest randomly failing tests

Andrew Block
Ayache,

I’ve experienced this too and have mitigated it by overriding the getCamelContextCreationTimeout method and specifying a larger amount of time (say 30 or 60 seconds). This will allow for an extended period of time for the Camel Context to come up in slower environments.

--
Andrew Block

On February 18, 2015 at 11:45:51 PM, Ayache Khettar ([hidden email]) wrote:

Ayache