Cannot sent mail using smtp component when smtp server require not credential

Cannot sent mail using smtp component when smtp server require not credential

nambiar.arunkumar
When iam trying to send the mail using smtpcomponent (code below) i get error

Error processing exchange. Exchange[Message: Testing SMTP mail.]. Caused by: [org.springframework.mail.MailAuthenticationException - Authentication failed; nested exception is javax.mail.AuthenticationFailedException]

But i can send mail using plain java code by setting the property mail.smtp.auth to false.

Iam using camel 2.2.0-fuse-02-00.

Anybody encountered such error?

from("direct:testSmptMailServer")
.setBody(constant("Testing SMTP mail."))
.setHeader("To", constant("arun@supporteam.com"))
.setHeader("Subject",constant("Testing smtp server"))
.setHeader("From", constant("no-reply@ssupport.com"))
.to("smtp://vp-smtp.sinos.com.root:25");

Thanx
Arun

Re: Cannot sent mail using smtp component when smtp server require not credential

Claus Ibsen-2
On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 1:33 PM, nambiar.arunkumar
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> When iam trying to send the mail using *smtp*component (code below) i get
> error
>
> *Error processing exchange. Exchange[Message: Testing SMTP mail.]. Caused
> by: [org.springframework.mail.MailAuthenticationException - Authentication
> failed; nested exception is javax.mail.AuthenticationFailedException]*
>

> But i can send mail using plain java code by setting the property*
> mail.smtp.auth* to *false*.
>
> Iam using camel 2.2.0-fuse-02-00.
>
> Anybody encountered such error?
>
> *from("direct:testSmptMailServer")
> .setBody(constant("Testing SMTP mail."))
> .setHeader("To", constant("[hidden email]"))
> .setHeader("Subject",constant("Testing smtp server"))
> .setHeader("From", constant("[hidden email]"))
> .to("smtp://vp-smtp.sinos.com.root:25");*

Hi can you try with

 .to("smtp://vp-smtp.sinos.com.root:25?mail.smtp.auth=false");

> Thanx
> Arun

FuseSource is now part of Red Hat

Re: Cannot sent mail using smtp component when smtp server require not credential

nambiar.arunkumar
Hi Claus,

I tried .to("smtp://vp-smtp.sinos.com.root:25?mail.smtp.auth=false"); but still iam receiving the same error.

2012-12-12 10:59:49,714 | ERROR | testingSmtpServer              | TimerConsumer                    | rg.apache.camel.processor.Logger  248 | Error processing exchange. Exchange[Message: Testing SMTP Mail Server.]. Caused by: [org.springframework.mail.MailAuthenticationException - Authentication failed; nested exception is javax.mail.AuthenticationFailedException]
org.springframework.mail.MailAuthenticationException: Authentication failed; nested exception is javax.mail.AuthenticationFailedException
        at org.springframework.mail.javamail.JavaMailSenderImpl.doSend(JavaMailSenderImpl.java:416)
        at org.springframework.mail.javamail.JavaMailSenderImpl.send(JavaMailSenderImpl.java:342)
        at org.springframework.mail.javamail.JavaMailSenderImpl.send(JavaMailSenderImpl.java:357)
        at org.springframework.mail.javamail.JavaMailSenderImpl.send(JavaMailSenderImpl.java:346)
        at org.apache.camel.component.mail.MailProducer.process(MailProducer.java:46)
        at org.apache.camel.processor.SendProcessor$1.doInProducer(SendProcessor.java:97)
        at org.apache.camel.processor.SendProcessor$1.doInProducer(SendProcessor.java:95)
        at org.apache.camel.impl.ProducerCache.doInProducer(ProducerCache.java:146)
        at org.apache.camel.processor.SendProcessor.doProcess(SendProcessor.java:94)
        at org.apache.camel.processor.SendProcessor.process(SendProcessor.java:82)
        at org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateProcessor.processNext(DelegateProcessor.java:53)
        at org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateProcessor.proceed(DelegateProcessor.java:82)
        at org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.TraceInterceptor.process(TraceInterceptor.java:161)
        at org.apache.camel.processor.RedeliveryErrorHandler.processExchange(RedeliveryErrorHandler.java:177)

Re: Cannot sent mail using smtp component when smtp server require not credential

I suggest to dive in the source code of the Camel version you use in
camel-mail. And look the code in MailBinding. There is some code that
set java mail properties. There may be something that causes that auth
to be true or something.

Camel 2.2 is not supported anylonger at Apache.

On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 4:03 AM, nambiar.arunkumar
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Claus,
>
> I tried .to("smtp://vp-smtp.sinos.com.root:25?mail.smtp.auth=false"); but
> still iam receiving the same error.
>

> 2012-12-12 10:59:49,714 | ERROR | testingSmtpServer              |
> TimerConsumer                    | rg.apache.camel.processor.Logger  248 |
> Error processing exchange. Exchange[Message: Testing SMTP Mail Server.].
> Caused by: [org.springframework.mail.MailAuthenticationException -
> Authentication failed; nested exception is
> javax.mail.AuthenticationFailedException]
> org.springframework.mail.MailAuthenticationException: Authentication failed;
> nested exception is javax.mail.AuthenticationFailedException
>         at
> org.springframework.mail.javamail.JavaMailSenderImpl.doSend(JavaMailSenderImpl.java:416)
>         at
> org.springframework.mail.javamail.JavaMailSenderImpl.send(JavaMailSenderImpl.java:342)
>         at
> org.springframework.mail.javamail.JavaMailSenderImpl.send(JavaMailSenderImpl.java:357)
>         at
> org.springframework.mail.javamail.JavaMailSenderImpl.send(JavaMailSenderImpl.java:346)
>         at
> org.apache.camel.component.mail.MailProducer.process(MailProducer.java:46)
>         at
> org.apache.camel.processor.SendProcessor$1.doInProducer(SendProcessor.java:97)
>         at
> org.apache.camel.processor.SendProcessor$1.doInProducer(SendProcessor.java:95)
>         at
> org.apache.camel.impl.ProducerCache.doInProducer(ProducerCache.java:146)
>         at
> org.apache.camel.processor.SendProcessor.doProcess(SendProcessor.java:94)
>         at
> org.apache.camel.processor.SendProcessor.process(SendProcessor.java:82)
>         at
> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateProcessor.processNext(DelegateProcessor.java:53)
>         at
> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateProcessor.proceed(DelegateProcessor.java:82)
>         at
> org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.TraceInterceptor.process(TraceInterceptor.java:161)
>         at
> org.apache.camel.processor.RedeliveryErrorHandler.processExchange(RedeliveryErrorHandler.java:177)

FuseSource is now part of Red Hat

Re: Cannot sent mail using smtp component when smtp server require not credential

nambiar.arunkumar
Hi,

It was my mistake, the proxy host setting configured in servicemix.sh was incorrect.

Thanks Claus.

Re: Cannot sent mail using smtp component when smtp server require not credential

Claus Ibsen-2
On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 12:29 PM, nambiar.arunkumar

> It was my mistake, the proxy host setting configured in servicemix.sh was
> incorrect.

Thanks for coming back here and tell us your findings.
Good luck with the Camel ride.