Change object state via dsl?

Andreas A.
Hi

I have an object o that has an enum that I want to change to status RECEIVED. Is it possible to change this state like o.status = Status.RECEIVED in the dsl? Or do I have to create a pojo that does this for me.

Re: Change object state via dsl?

You need to use a scripting language such as Groovy, JavaScript or the
likes to be able to execute "code", which you define in the Spring XML
file.
http://camel.apache.org/scripting-languages.html

On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 1:05 PM, Andreas A. <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have an object o that has an enum that I want to change to status
> RECEIVED. Is it possible to change this state like o.status =
> Status.RECEIVED in the dsl? Or do I have to create a pojo that does this for
> me.

FuseSource