Commercial Camel Offerings page

Maciek Próchniak
Hi,

I'm working @ Touk (http://touk.pl). We provide integration
services/consulting based on camel, we also created camel-activiti
component (hosted @ activiti) and our own flavor of camel-drools at some
point and we thought about putting short note on
http://camel.apache.org/commercial-camel-offerings.html , more or less
along lines of:

TouK provides enterprise integration consulting and system integration
services as well as support for Apache Camel and Apache Servicemix. Our
developers were involved in camel-activiti development.

So I'd like to ask what does it take to do it? Is it just matter of
getting wiki access, or some more formal approval process is needed -
the description on the page leaves some doubt for me ;)

thanks,
maciek próchniak

Re: Commercial Camel Offerings page

Rob Davies
I'll update the wiki for you
On 1 Mar 2013, at 10:44, Maciek Próchniak <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm working @ Touk (http://touk.pl). We provide integration services/consulting based on camel, we also created camel-activiti component (hosted @ activiti) and our own flavor of camel-drools at some point and we thought about putting short note on http://camel.apache.org/commercial-camel-offerings.html , more or less along lines of:
>
> TouK provides enterprise integration consulting and system integration services as well as support for Apache Camel and Apache Servicemix. Our developers were involved in camel-activiti development.
>
> So I'd like to ask what does it take to do it? Is it just matter of getting wiki access, or some more formal approval process is needed - the description on the page leaves some doubt for me ;)
>
> thanks,
> maciek próchniak

Re: Commercial Camel Offerings page

Rob Davies
btw - your website takes a long time to load!
On 1 Mar 2013, at 11:35, Robert Davies <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'll update the wiki for you
> On 1 Mar 2013, at 10:44, Maciek Próchniak <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm working @ Touk (http://touk.pl). We provide integration services/consulting based on camel, we also created camel-activiti component (hosted @ activiti) and our own flavor of camel-drools at some point and we thought about putting short note on http://camel.apache.org/commercial-camel-offerings.html , more or less along lines of:
>>
>> TouK provides enterprise integration consulting and system integration services as well as support for Apache Camel and Apache Servicemix. Our developers were involved in camel-activiti development.
>>
>> So I'd like to ask what does it take to do it? Is it just matter of getting wiki access, or some more formal approval process is needed - the description on the page leaves some doubt for me ;)
>>
>> thanks,
>> maciek próchniak

Re: Commercial Camel Offerings page

Maciek Próchniak
Thanks a lot!
maciek

On 03/01/2013 12:35 PM, Robert Davies wrote:

> I'll update the wiki for you
> On 1 Mar 2013, at 10:44, Maciek Próchniak <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm working @ Touk (http://touk.pl). We provide integration services/consulting based on camel, we also created camel-activiti component (hosted @ activiti) and our own flavor of camel-drools at some point and we thought about putting short note on http://camel.apache.org/commercial-camel-offerings.html , more or less along lines of:
>>
>> TouK provides enterprise integration consulting and system integration services as well as support for Apache Camel and Apache Servicemix. Our developers were involved in camel-activiti development.
>>
>> So I'd like to ask what does it take to do it? Is it just matter of getting wiki access, or some more formal approval process is needed - the description on the page leaves some doubt for me ;)
>>
>> thanks,
>> maciek próchniak

Re: Commercial Camel Offerings page

Maciek Próchniak
our ops say it was just temporary problem

thanks,
maciek próchniak

On 03/01/2013 12:37 PM, Robert Davies wrote:

> btw - your website takes a long time to load!
> On 1 Mar 2013, at 11:35, Robert Davies <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> I'll update the wiki for you
>> On 1 Mar 2013, at 10:44, Maciek Próchniak <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I'm working @ Touk (http://touk.pl). We provide integration services/consulting based on camel, we also created camel-activiti component (hosted @ activiti) and our own flavor of camel-drools at some point and we thought about putting short note on http://camel.apache.org/commercial-camel-offerings.html , more or less along lines of:
>>>
>>> TouK provides enterprise integration consulting and system integration services as well as support for Apache Camel and Apache Servicemix. Our developers were involved in camel-activiti development.
>>>
>>> So I'd like to ask what does it take to do it? Is it just matter of getting wiki access, or some more formal approval process is needed - the description on the page leaves some doubt for me ;)
>>>
>>> thanks,
>>> maciek próchniak

Re: Commercial Camel Offerings page

Charles Moulliard-2
Hi Maciek,

As Camel framework is now part of the RedHat Middleware portfolio, I would
like to know if you could be interested to become a RedHat partner to
deliver projects around Camel, ActiveMQ, Karaf & ActiveMQ technology and
sell JBoss Fuse & JBoss A-MQ.

Kind regards,

Charles Moulliard
Enterprise Architect - RedHat & Apache Committer

--
Charles Moulliard

Re: Commercial Camel Offerings page

Johan Edstrom-2
Here I thought Camel was an Apache Project - didn't know it was part of RedHat....

On Mar 2, 2013, at 2:52 AM, Charles Moulliard <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Maciek,
>
> As Camel framework is now part of the RedHat Middleware portfolio, I would
> like to know if you could be interested to become a RedHat partner to
> deliver projects around Camel, ActiveMQ, Karaf & ActiveMQ technology and
> sell JBoss Fuse & JBoss A-MQ.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Charles Moulliard
> Enterprise Architect - RedHat & Apache Committer
>

> On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 11:44 AM, Maciek Próchniak <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm working @ Touk (http://touk.pl). We provide integration
>> services/consulting based on camel, we also created camel-activiti
>> component (hosted @ activiti) and our own flavor of camel-drools at some
>> point and we thought about putting short note on http://camel.apache.org/*
>> *commercial-camel-offerings.**html<http://camel.apache.org/commercial-camel-offerings.html>, more or less along lines of:
>>
>> TouK provides enterprise integration consulting and system integration
>> services as well as support for Apache Camel and Apache Servicemix. Our
>> developers were involved in camel-activiti development.
>>
>> So I'd like to ask what does it take to do it? Is it just matter of
>> getting wiki access, or some more formal approval process is needed - the
>> description on the page leaves some doubt for me ;)
>>
>> thanks,
>> maciek próchniak
>>

> --
> Charles Moulliard

Re: Commercial Camel Offerings page

Łukasz Dywicki
Charles,
I think that sending souch proposal over camel mailing lists is another Red
Hat abuse made by former Fuse employes in last months. You can see Maciek
email and ask privatelly same question if you wish.

Cheers,
Lukasz

W dniu sobota, 2 marca 2013 użytkownik Charles Moulliard napisał:

> Hi Maciek,
>
> As Camel framework is now part of the RedHat Middleware portfolio, I would
> like to know if you could be interested to become a RedHat partner to
> deliver projects around Camel, ActiveMQ, Karaf & ActiveMQ technology and
> sell JBoss Fuse & JBoss A-MQ.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Charles Moulliard
> Enterprise Architect - RedHat & Apache Committer
>

> On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 11:44 AM, Maciek Próchniak <[hidden email]<javascript:;>>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm working @ Touk (http://touk.pl). We provide integration
> > services/consulting based on camel, we also created camel-activiti
> > component (hosted @ activiti) and our own flavor of camel-drools at some
> > point and we thought about putting short note on
> http://camel.apache.org/*
> > *commercial-camel-offerings.**html<
> http://camel.apache.org/commercial-camel-offerings.html>, more or less
> along lines of:
> >
> > TouK provides enterprise integration consulting and system integration
> > services as well as support for Apache Camel and Apache Servicemix. Our
> > developers were involved in camel-activiti development.
> >
> > So I'd like to ask what does it take to do it? Is it just matter of
> > getting wiki access, or some more formal approval process is needed - the
> > description on the page leaves some doubt for me ;)
> >
> > thanks,
> > maciek próchniak
> >

> --
> Charles Moulliard

Re: Commercial Camel Offerings page

Charles Moulliard-2
Sorry for my last email. I was thinking that my email was send directly to
this guy and not [hidden email]

--
Charles Moulliard