Conditional based routing query

gilboy
Hi

I have a route which consumes messages from a JMS Queue. The type of messages being placed on the queue are JMSObjectMessage's. There are 2 different types of objects I may be sent - a Customer or a Supplier.

In the route which consumes the message I would like to do some conditional based routing based on type type of object - Customer or Supplier.

Is this possible?

Thanks
Joe

Re: Conditional based routing query

Yes using the content based router and then predicates that check if
the message body type is what you want

hawtio: http://hawt.io/
fabric8: http://fabric8.io/