Create an Apache Camel Twitter Account

Andrea Cosentino-2
What do you think about this? It could be useful to share news, posts etc.

Feedback welcome.

--
Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------
Twitter: @oscerd2
Github: oscerd

Re: Create an Apache Camel Twitter Account

Francois Papon
Hi,
I think it's a good idea :)
May be also a channel on the ASF Slack ?
regards,
Francois
Envoyé depuis mon smartphone Samsung Galaxy.
-------- Message d'origine --------De : Andrea Cosentino <[hidden email]> Date : 13/12/2018  16:14  (GMT+04:00) À : Dev <[hidden email]> Objet : Create an Apache Camel Twitter Account

Twitter: @oscerd2
Github: oscerd

Re: Create an Apache Camel Twitter Account

Andrea Cosentino-2
Personally I'd rather prefer to use IRC and the gitter channel.
But this may a good discussion in a different thread :-)
--Andrea Cosentino ----------------------------------Apache Camel PMC ChairApache Karaf CommitterApache Servicemix PMC MemberEmail: [hidden email]: @oscerd2Github: oscerd

Github: oscerd

Re: Create an Apache Camel Twitter Account

Francois Papon
ok, you're right
sorry

-------- Message d'origine --------De : Andrea Cosentino <[hidden email]> Date : 13/12/2018  16:34  (GMT+04:00) À : [hidden email] Objet : Re: Create an Apache Camel Twitter Account
[...]

Github: oscerd

R: Re: Create an Apache Camel Twitter Account

Andrea Cosentino-2
Hey no problem. I didn't mean to say it was the wrong thread. Thanks for your idea :-)

Inviato da Yahoo Mail su Android

  Il gio, 13 dic, 2018 alle 13:49, francois.papon<[hidden email]> ha scritto:   ok, you're right
[...]

Github: oscerd

Re: Create an Apache Camel Twitter Account

Zoran Regvart-2
+1

Seems that @ApacheCamel on Twitter was abandoned, perhaps it's also
inactive[1] and I don't mean to be rude or aggressive but it seems
that this individual is also squatting[2] and/or violating the
trademark policy[3].

If everyone is on board with this I think it should be a simple as
reporting a trademark violation to Twitter[4] to gain access to that
Twitter handle.

zoran

[1] https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/inactive-twitter-accounts
[2] https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-username-squatting
[3] https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-trademark-policy
[4] https://help.twitter.com/forms/trademark

Zoran Regvart

Re: Create an Apache Camel Twitter Account

Andrea Cosentino-2
Lets see how to handle this.

--
Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------

Zoran Regvart

On Thu, Dec 13, 2018 at 2:22 PM Zoran Regvart <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> Seems that @ApacheCamel on Twitter was abandoned, perhaps it's also
> inactive[1] and I don't mean to be rude or aggressive but it seems
> that this individual is also squatting[2] and/or violating the
> trademark policy[3].
>
> If everyone is on board with this I think it should be a simple as
> reporting a trademark violation to Twitter[4] to gain access to that
> Twitter handle.

+1

> zoran
>
> [1] https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/inactive-twitter-accounts
> [2] https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-username-squatting
> [3] https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-trademark-policy
> [4] https://help.twitter.com/forms/trademark
> On Thu, Dec 13, 2018 at 1:14 PM Andrea Cosentino
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > What do you think about this? It could be useful to share news, posts etc.
> >
> > Feedback welcome.
> >
> > --
> > Andrea Cosentino
> > ----------------------------------
> > Apache Camel PMC Chair
> > Apache Karaf Committer
> > Apache Servicemix PMC Member
> > Email: [hidden email]
> > Twitter: @oscerd2
> > Github: oscerd
>

> --
> Zoran Regvart

Re: Create an Apache Camel Twitter Account

jbonofre
+1

Regards
JB

On 13/12/2018 15:13, Claus Ibsen wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 13, 2018 at 2:22 PM Zoran Regvart <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> +1
>>
>> Seems that @ApacheCamel on Twitter was abandoned, perhaps it's also
>> inactive[1] and I don't mean to be rude or aggressive but it seems
>> that this individual is also squatting[2] and/or violating the
>> trademark policy[3].
>>
>> If everyone is on board with this I think it should be a simple as
>> reporting a trademark violation to Twitter[4] to gain access to that
>> Twitter handle.
>>

> +1
>
>> zoran
>>
>> [1] https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/inactive-twitter-accounts
>> [2] https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-username-squatting
>> [3] https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-trademark-policy
>> [4] https://help.twitter.com/forms/trademark
>> On Thu, Dec 13, 2018 at 1:14 PM Andrea Cosentino
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> What do you think about this? It could be useful to share news, posts etc.
>>>
>>> Feedback welcome.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Andrea Cosentino
>>> ----------------------------------
>>> Apache Camel PMC Chair
>>> Apache Karaf Committer
>>> Apache Servicemix PMC Member
>>> Email: [hidden email]
>>> Twitter: @oscerd2
>>> Github: oscerd
>>

>> --
>> Zoran Regvart

Re: Create an Apache Camel Twitter Account

+1.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

On Thu, Dec 13, 2018 at 9:22 PM Zoran Regvart <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> Seems that @ApacheCamel on Twitter was abandoned, perhaps it's also
> inactive[1] and I don't mean to be rude or aggressive but it seems
> that this individual is also squatting[2] and/or violating the
> trademark policy[3].
>
> If everyone is on board with this I think it should be a simple as
> reporting a trademark violation to Twitter[4] to gain access to that
> Twitter handle.
>
> zoran
>
> [1] https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/inactive-twitter-accounts
> [2] https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-username-squatting
> [3] https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-trademark-policy
> [4] https://help.twitter.com/forms/trademark
> On Thu, Dec 13, 2018 at 1:14 PM Andrea Cosentino
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > What do you think about this? It could be useful to share news, posts etc.
> >
> > Feedback welcome.
> >
> > --
> > Andrea Cosentino
> > ----------------------------------
> > Apache Camel PMC Chair
> > Apache Karaf Committer
> > Apache Servicemix PMC Member
> > Email: [hidden email]
> > Twitter: @oscerd2
> > Github: oscerd

> Zoran Regvart

Re: Create an Apache Camel Twitter Account

mail
+1. A twitter account and especially that account name would be nice.
Am 13. Dez. 2018, 15:49 +0100 schrieb Willem Jiang <[hidden email]>:

> +1.
>
> Willem Jiang
>
> Twitter: willemjiang
> Weibo: 姜宁willem
>
> On Thu, Dec 13, 2018 at 9:22 PM Zoran Regvart <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > +1
> >
> > Seems that @ApacheCamel on Twitter was abandoned, perhaps it's also
> > inactive[1] and I don't mean to be rude or aggressive but it seems
> > that this individual is also squatting[2] and/or violating the
> > trademark policy[3].
> >
> > If everyone is on board with this I think it should be a simple as
> > reporting a trademark violation to Twitter[4] to gain access to that
> > Twitter handle.
> >
> > zoran
> >
> > [1] https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/inactive-twitter-accounts
> > [2] https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-username-squatting
> > [3] https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-trademark-policy
> > [4] https://help.twitter.com/forms/trademark
> > On Thu, Dec 13, 2018 at 1:14 PM Andrea Cosentino
> > <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > >
> > > What do you think about this? It could be useful to share news, posts etc.
> > >
> > > Feedback welcome.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Andrea Cosentino
> > > ----------------------------------
> > > Apache Camel PMC Chair
> > > Apache Karaf Committer
> > > Apache Servicemix PMC Member
> > > Email: [hidden email]
> > > Twitter: @oscerd2
> > > Github: oscerd

> > Zoran Regvart

Re: Create an Apache Camel Twitter Account

Onder SEZGIN
+1

On Thu, Dec 13, 2018 at 8:26 PM <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1. A twitter account and especially that account name would be nice.
> Am 13. Dez. 2018, 15:49 +0100 schrieb Willem Jiang <[hidden email]
> >:
> > +1.
> >
> > Willem Jiang
> >
> > Twitter: willemjiang
> > Weibo: 姜宁willem
> >
> > On Thu, Dec 13, 2018 at 9:22 PM Zoran Regvart <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > >
> > > +1
> > >
> > > Seems that @ApacheCamel on Twitter was abandoned, perhaps it's also
> > > inactive[1] and I don't mean to be rude or aggressive but it seems
> > > that this individual is also squatting[2] and/or violating the
> > > trademark policy[3].
> > >
> > > If everyone is on board with this I think it should be a simple as
> > > reporting a trademark violation to Twitter[4] to gain access to that
> > > Twitter handle.
> > >
> > > zoran
> > >
> > > [1]
> https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/inactive-twitter-accounts
> > > [2]
> https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-username-squatting
> > > [3]
> https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-trademark-policy
> > > [4] https://help.twitter.com/forms/trademark

> posts etc.

> > > Zoran Regvart

Re: Create an Apache Camel Twitter Account

tadayosi
So @cameltweet is only for dev, right?

+1 for acquiring @ApacheCamel.

On Fri, Dec 14, 2018 at 7:24 AM Onder SEZGIN <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> On Thu, Dec 13, 2018 at 8:26 PM <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > +1. A twitter account and especially that account name would be nice.
> > Am 13. Dez. 2018, 15:49 +0100 schrieb Willem Jiang <
> [hidden email]
> > >:
> > > +1.
> > >
> > > Willem Jiang
> > >
> > > Twitter: willemjiang
> > > Weibo: 姜宁willem

> > https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/inactive-twitter-accounts
> >
> https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-username-squatting
> > https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-trademark-policy

> > posts etc.

Re: Create an Apache Camel Twitter Account

Claus Ibsen-2
On Fri, Dec 14, 2018 at 2:46 AM Tadayoshi Sato <[hidden email]> wrote:

> So @cameltweet is only for dev, right?

It was afaik created by Bruno Borges whom created the camel-twitter
component and needed an account for testing.

> +1 for acquiring @ApacheCamel.

Yeah that was created by some person outside ASF and we ought to be
able to claim it.