Custom Bean for use with a Splitter

Castyn
I have created a custom bean that takes in some data as the body of a message, and converts it to a java List.  I am using the spring DSL for my routes and don't know how I can convert the following to the spring version:

from("direct:body")
        .split().method("mySplitterBean", "splitBody")
        .to("mock:result");

Can anyone tell me how this can be accomplished via spring instead of a routebuilder?

Re: Custom Bean for use with a Splitter

Christian Mueller
Administrator
   <route>
      <from uri="direct:body"/>
      <split>
        <method bean="mySplitterBean" method="splitBody"/>
        <to uri="mock:result"/>
      </split>
    </route>

Best,