DSL trim on body of type string

cgsk
Hi There,

I need to do trim() on the body of type String in the DSL. Is there any staright way out in camel by using transform/convertor/regex? I dont prefer writing something some processor or custom convertor. Apologies if it sounds stupid.

Thanks,
CGSK

Re: DSL trim on body of type string

Jon Anstey
Try this:

from(...).transform().simple("${in.body.trim()}")...

On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 8:47 AM, cgsk <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi There,
>
> I need to do trim() on the body of type String in the DSL. Is there any
> staright way out in camel by using transform/convertor/regex? I dont prefer
> writing something some processor or custom convertor. Apologies if it
> sounds
> stupid.
>
> Thanks,
> CGSK