Enabling JMX on specific port when running junit test with CamelTestSupport

Enabling JMX on specific port when running junit test with CamelTestSupport

gilboy
Hi

My Junit test class extends: CamelTestSupport.

I have overridden method useJmx() in my Junit test class to return true.

When my junit test is running I can start up a JConsole session and examine routes etc. However, the JMX port on JConsole is different everytime I try to connect. I have been trying to set a specific port so I can always connect on the same port.

However, I have not been able to do so. I have tried setting properties like: org.apache.camel.jmx.rmiConnector.connectorPort=10000 but its still appears to have a different port everytime I run the test

Thanks in advance
Joe

Re: Enabling JMX on specific port when running junit test with CamelTestSupport

Claus Ibsen-2
There are two ports afaik.

You can set registry and connector ports. And then create connect = true also.
Then you can control the 2 port numbers.

See this class for JVM names

org.apache.camel.management.JmxSystemPropertyKeys

hawtio: http://hawt.io/
fabric8: http://fabric8.io/