Enriching BeanInvocation gives null body

Enriching BeanInvocation gives null body

anoordover
This post was updated on .
We use Camel 2.4.0 to hide infrastructure. So camel sends an BeanInvocation over JMS.
When an exception is raised we want to enrich the message on the DLQ with information about the exception being raised.
To do this we configure an onException in spring xml.
If we do nothing in this "onException"-route and only route it to a dlq the BeanInvocation is put on the dlq.
If we do anything in this route "onException"-route the body is null.

Re: Enriching invocationbean gives null body

Christian Mueller
Administrator
Could you upgrade to a newer (and still supported) version of Camel and
check whther this issue still exists? Camel 2.4 was released almost 2 years
ago and isn't supported anymore.

Best,
Christian

Sent from a mobile device
Am 04.06.2012 18:45 schrieb "anoordover" <[hidden email]>:

> We use Camel 2.4.0 to hide infrastructure. So camel sends an InvocationBean
> over JMS.
> When an exception is raised we want to enrich the message on the DLQ with
> information about the exception being raised.
> To do this we configure an onException in spring xml.
> If we do nothing in this "onException"-route and only route it to a dlq the
> InvocationBean is put on the dlq.
> If we do anything in this route "onException"-route the body is null.

Re: Enriching invocationbean gives null body

anoordover
I was expecting this reaction.
It doesn't matter.
I've found a solution:
I've made a processor which sets the data on the out of the exchange.