Error in generated classes while importing to IDE

Error in generated classes while importing to IDE

mahii.in87
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Error in generated classes while importing to IDE

This is the user forum / mailinglist for Apache Camel.

Your questions is more related to Fuse IDE. You should ask this
question on the Fuse IDE forum at:
http://fusesource.com/forums/index.jspa