GSoc 2019 Projects announced

12

GSoc 2019 Projects announced

Nayananga Muhandiram
Thank you soo much this community  for believing me and selecting me as a GSoC contributor for this project. Ill work my best make this project complete as soon as possible.Thank you again.I'm soo happy and excited to be part of this.
Special thanks to Mr.Zoran and Mr.Andrea Cosentino for being my mentors.Thank you soo much. Looking forward to start my work soon. 😊

Re: GSoc 2019 Projects announced

Nayananga Muhandiram
Hello Everyone, Just asking for quick clarification. currently there are 4
branches in apache/camel <https://github.com/apache/camel-website> such as
asf-site,master,pr/caching,pr/deployment. I would like to know which branch
should i choose to push my rapid updates? (GSoC 2019)
Thank you,

*Nayananga Anuradha Muhandiram*

Batch 11,
Department of Computer Science,
Faculty of  Science,
University of Jaffna.

Contacts :
|Mobile : (+94) 716369541 / (+94) 711475769
|whatsapp : +94716369541
|email : [hidden email]
|facebook : *https://web.facebook.com/nayananga
<https://web.facebook.com/nayananga>*
|linkedln : *https://www.linkedin.com/in/nayanangamuhandiram/
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/nayanangamuhandiram/>*

On Tue, 7 May 2019 at 00:27, Nayananga Muhandiram <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thank you soo much this community  for believing me and selecting me as a
> GSoC contributor for this project. Ill work my best make this project
> complete as soon as possible.Thank you again.I'm soo happy and excited to
> be part of this.
> Special thanks to Mr.Zoran and Mr.Andrea Cosentino for being my
> mentors.Thank you soo much. Looking forward to start my work soon. 😊

Re: GSoc 2019 Projects announced

Zoran Regvart-2
HI Nayananga,
TLDR: always base your work on the `master` branch.

Longer: The `asf-site` branch is where the resulting website content is
pushed and it's the version that is served when you go to
https://camel.apache.org/staging/.

Any other branches (especially `pr/*`) are branches I created to trigger
the GitHub actions, as GitHub actions are only triggered on the repository
they're defined on,

zoran

Zoran Regvart

Re: GSoc 2019 Projects announced

Nayananga Muhandiram
Thank you Mr.Zoran.my coding period begins in may 27 currently I'm
following some tutorials and other documentations and getting warmup my
self for the coding period.Thank you 😊😊

On Mon, 13 May 2019, 14:58 Zoran Regvart, <[hidden email]> wrote:

> HI Nayananga,
> TLDR: always base your work on the `master` branch.
>
> Longer: The `asf-site` branch is where the resulting website content is
> pushed and it's the version that is served when you go to
> https://camel.apache.org/staging/.
>
> Any other branches (especially `pr/*`) are branches I created to trigger
> the GitHub actions, as GitHub actions are only triggered on the repository
> they're defined on,
>
> zoran
>
> On Sun, May 12, 2019 at 9:34 AM Nayananga Muhandiram <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hello Everyone, Just asking for quick clarification. currently there are
> 4
> > branches in apache/camel <https://github.com/apache/camel-website> such
> as
> > asf-site,master,pr/caching,pr/deployment. I would like to know which
> branch
> > should i choose to push my rapid updates? (GSoC 2019)
> > Thank you,
> >
> > *Nayananga Anuradha Muhandiram*
> >
> > Batch 11,
> > Department of Computer Science,
> > Faculty of  Science,
> > University of Jaffna.
> >
> > Contacts :
> > |Mobile : (+94) 716369541 / (+94) 711475769
> > |whatsapp : +94716369541
> > |email : [hidden email]
> > |facebook : *https://web.facebook.com/nayananga
> > <https://web.facebook.com/nayananga>*
> > |linkedln : *https://www.linkedin.com/in/nayanangamuhandiram/
> > <https://www.linkedin.com/in/nayanangamuhandiram/>*
> >

> > On Tue, 7 May 2019 at 00:27, Nayananga Muhandiram <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Thank you soo much this community  for believing me and selecting me
> as a
> > > GSoC contributor for this project. Ill work my best make this project
> > > complete as soon as possible.Thank you again.I'm soo happy and excited
> > > be part of this.
> > > Special thanks to Mr.Zoran and Mr.Andrea Cosentino for being my
> > > mentors.Thank you soo much. Looking forward to start my work soon. 😊

> Zoran Regvart

Re: GSoc 2019 Projects announced

Nayananga Muhandiram
Hello everyone just to give you quick update what I've been doing for last
week, I completed https://www.udemy.com/understand-nodejs/ from Udemy and
understood yarn package management system. Currently, I`m following an
online course about hugo and antora.
Thank you,

*Nayananga Anuradha Muhandiram*

Batch 11,
Department of Computer Science,
Faculty of  Science,
University of Jaffna.

Contacts :
|Mobile : (+94) 716369541 / (+94) 711475769
|whatsapp : +94716369541
|email : [hidden email]
|facebook : *https://web.facebook.com/nayananga
<https://web.facebook.com/nayananga>*
|linkedln : *https://www.linkedin.com/in/nayanangamuhandiram/
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/nayanangamuhandiram/>*

On Thu, 16 May 2019 at 20:04, Nayananga Muhandiram <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thank you Mr.Zoran.my coding period begins in may 27 currently I'm
> following some tutorials and other documentations and getting warmup my
> self for the coding period.Thank you 😊😊
>
> On Mon, 13 May 2019, 14:58 Zoran Regvart, <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> HI Nayananga,
>> TLDR: always base your work on the `master` branch.
>>
>> Longer: The `asf-site` branch is where the resulting website content is
>> pushed and it's the version that is served when you go to
>> https://camel.apache.org/staging/.
>>
>> Any other branches (especially `pr/*`) are branches I created to trigger
>> the GitHub actions, as GitHub actions are only triggered on the repository
>> they're defined on,
>>
>> zoran
>>
>> On Sun, May 12, 2019 at 9:34 AM Nayananga Muhandiram <
>> [hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> > Hello Everyone, Just asking for quick clarification. currently there
>> are 4
>> > branches in apache/camel <https://github.com/apache/camel-website>
>> such as
>> > asf-site,master,pr/caching,pr/deployment. I would like to know which
>> branch
>> > should i choose to push my rapid updates? (GSoC 2019)
>> > Thank you,
>> >
>> > *Nayananga Anuradha Muhandiram*
>> >
>> > Batch 11,
>> > Department of Computer Science,
>> > Faculty of  Science,
>> > University of Jaffna.
>> >
>> > Contacts :
>> > <https://web.facebook.com/nayananga>*
>> > <https://www.linkedin.com/in/nayanangamuhandiram/>*

>> as a
>> excited to
>> > >

>> --
>> Zoran Regvart

Re: GSoc 2019 Projects announced

Zoran Regvart-2
Hi Nayananga,
awesome, thank you for keeping us in the loop :)

zoran

Zoran Regvart

Re: GSoc 2019 Projects announced

Nayananga Muhandiram
Thank you Mr.Zoran, Yesterday I received this email from GSoC
<<COPIED CONTENT>>

Hi Nayananga Muhandiram,

Coding officially begins for GSoC 2019 on Monday, May 27th.

By now you should have made a solid plan with your mentor for your expected
milestones during the program. If you are not clear on what is expected of
you particularly for the first 4 weeks of the program please reach out to
your mentors over the next few days to clarify.
<<END COPIED CONTENT>>
So according to that, I would like to have the first subtask to start with.

On Thu, 23 May 2019 at 16:15, Zoran Regvart <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Nayananga,
> awesome, thank you for keeping us in the loop :)
>
> zoran
>
> On Wed, May 22, 2019 at 6:55 PM Nayananga Muhandiram <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hello everyone just to give you quick update what I've been doing for
> last
> > week, I completed https://www.udemy.com/understand-nodejs/ from Udemy
> and
> > understood yarn package management system. Currently, I`m following an
> > online course about hugo and antora.
> > Thank you,
> >
> > *Nayananga Anuradha Muhandiram*
> >
> > Batch 11,
> > Department of Computer Science,
> > Faculty of  Science,
> > University of Jaffna.
> >
> > Contacts :
> > |Mobile : (+94) 716369541 / (+94) 711475769
> > |whatsapp : +94716369541
> > |email : [hidden email]
> > |facebook : *https://web.facebook.com/nayananga
> > <https://web.facebook.com/nayananga>*
> > |linkedln : *https://www.linkedin.com/in/nayanangamuhandiram/
> > <https://www.linkedin.com/in/nayanangamuhandiram/>*
> >

> > On Thu, 16 May 2019 at 20:04, Nayananga Muhandiram <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Thank you Mr.Zoran.my coding period begins in may 27 currently I'm
> > > following some tutorials and other documentations and getting warmup my
> > > self for the coding period.Thank you 😊😊

> is

> trigger
> > repository

> me
> > project
> > 😊

> Zoran Regvart

Re: GSoc 2019 Projects announced

Nayananga Muhandiram
Hello, everyone just a quick reminder, From today onwards my coding period
phase 1 officially began. It will end on June 28. So I would like to have
all of your kind support to be successful in this phase 1. I would like to
start with the layouts.
Thank you,

*Nayananga Anuradha Muhandiram*

Batch 11,
Department of Computer Science,
Faculty of  Science,
University of Jaffna.

Contacts :
|Mobile : (+94) 716369541 / (+94) 711475769
|whatsapp : +94716369541
|email : [hidden email]
|facebook : *https://web.facebook.com/nayananga
<https://web.facebook.com/nayananga>*
|linkedln : *https://www.linkedin.com/in/nayanangamuhandiram/
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/nayanangamuhandiram/>*

On Sat, 25 May 2019 at 10:12, Nayananga Muhandiram <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thank you Mr.Zoran, Yesterday I received this email from GSoC
> <<COPIED CONTENT>>
>
> Hi Nayananga Muhandiram,
>
> Coding officially begins for GSoC 2019 on Monday, May 27th.
>
> By now you should have made a solid plan with your mentor for your
> expected milestones during the program. If you are not clear on what is
> expected of you particularly for the first 4 weeks of the program please
> reach out to your mentors over the next few days to clarify.
> <<END COPIED CONTENT>>
> So according to that, I would like to have the first subtask to start with.
>
> Thank you,
>
> *Nayananga Anuradha Muhandiram*
>
> Batch 11,
> Department of Computer Science,
> Faculty of  Science,
> University of Jaffna.
>
> Contacts :
> |Mobile : (+94) 716369541 / (+94) 711475769
> |whatsapp : +94716369541
> |email : [hidden email]
> |facebook : *https://web.facebook.com/nayananga
> <https://web.facebook.com/nayananga>*
> |linkedln : *https://www.linkedin.com/in/nayanangamuhandiram/
> <https://www.linkedin.com/in/nayanangamuhandiram/>*
>

> On Thu, 23 May 2019 at 16:15, Zoran Regvart <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi Nayananga,
>> awesome, thank you for keeping us in the loop :)
>>
>> zoran
>>
>> On Wed, May 22, 2019 at 6:55 PM Nayananga Muhandiram <
>> [hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> > Hello everyone just to give you quick update what I've been doing for
>> last
>> > week, I completed https://www.udemy.com/understand-nodejs/ from Udemy
>> and
>> > understood yarn package management system. Currently, I`m following an
>> > online course about hugo and antora.
>> > Thank you,
>> >
>> > *Nayananga Anuradha Muhandiram*
>> >
>> > Batch 11,
>> > Department of Computer Science,
>> > Faculty of  Science,
>> > University of Jaffna.
>> >
>> > Contacts :
>> > <https://web.facebook.com/nayananga>*
>> > <https://www.linkedin.com/in/nayanangamuhandiram/>*

>> my

>> is

>> trigger
>> > repository

>> there
>> which

>> selecting me
>> > project
>> soon.
>> > 😊

>> --
>> Zoran Regvart

Re: GSoc 2019 Projects announced

Zoran Regvart-2
Hi Nayananga,
sorry for not replying earlier, this was in my drafts and I forgot to
send it, was distracted a bit in the last few days :(

I think a good task to start is to try to get rid of all the
errors/warnings we currently have when building the website[1]. This
is quite labor intensive and we could use your help there. Going
through asciidoc files in the Camel git repository[2] and looking at
links that are broken, fixing markup, etc. So if you can take a look
at the `asciidoctor: WARNING` and `asciidoctor: ERROR` output from the
Antora build and try to fix those.

For example those `camel-version` issues I think are caused by it not
being escaped properly, for example in here[3] it should be
`+++${camel-version}+++` instead of `${camel-version}`.

And also once the `yarn build` is done and there's content in the
`public` directory of the camel-website you can run `yarn run check`
to check for broken links in the website. For this we need to fix the
links in the Hugo configuration/layouts in the website git repository
but also fix the links in the user manual and component documentation
in the camel git repository.

I've just created issues for these in the JIRA[4][5].

I know that this is a lot of work to go through, let me know if you
need any help/advice on this,

zoran

[1] https://builds.apache.org/view/C/view/Apache%20Camel/job/Camel.website/job/master/12/console
[2] https://github.com/apache/camel
[3] https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/master/components/camel-openstack/src/main/docs/openstack-glance-component.adoc#L23
[4] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-13588
[5] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-13589

Zoran Regvart

Re: GSoc 2019 Projects announced

Nayananga Muhandiram
Okay Mr.Zoran I'm on it.
Thank you 😊😊

On Tue, 28 May 2019, 13:48 Zoran Regvart, <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
> > <<END COPIED CONTENT>>
> > So according to that, I would like to have the first subtask to start
> with.
> >
> > Thank you,
> >
> > *Nayananga Anuradha Muhandiram*
> >
> > Batch 11,
> > Department of Computer Science,
> > Faculty of  Science,
> > University of Jaffna.
> >
> > Contacts :
> > |Mobile : (+94) 716369541 / (+94) 711475769
> > |whatsapp : +94716369541
> > |email : [hidden email]
> > |facebook : *https://web.facebook.com/nayananga
> > <https://web.facebook.com/nayananga>*
> > |linkedln : *https://www.linkedin.com/in/nayanangamuhandiram/
> > <https://www.linkedin.com/in/nayanangamuhandiram/>*
> >

> > On Thu, 23 May 2019 at 16:15, Zoran Regvart <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Nayananga,
> > > awesome, thank you for keeping us in the loop :)

Hello everyone, I followed Mr.Zoran's guide and I have one little problem.
How can I test that my fixes fixed the issue?

On Tue, 28 May 2019 at 13:48, Zoran Regvart <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
> > <<END COPIED CONTENT>>
> > So according to that, I would like to have the first subtask to start
> with.
> >
> > Thank you,
> >
> > *Nayananga Anuradha Muhandiram*
> >
> > Batch 11,
> > Department of Computer Science,
> > Faculty of  Science,
> > University of Jaffna.
> >
> > Contacts :
> > |Mobile : (+94) 716369541 / (+94) 711475769
> > |whatsapp : +94716369541
> > |email : [hidden email]
> > |facebook : *https://web.facebook.com/nayananga
> > <https://web.facebook.com/nayananga>*
> > |linkedln : *https://www.linkedin.com/in/nayanangamuhandiram/
> > <https://www.linkedin.com/in/nayanangamuhandiram/>*
> >

> > On Thu, 23 May 2019 at 16:15, Zoran Regvart <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Nayananga,
> > > awesome, thank you for keeping us in the loop :)

to check for broken links you can build the website by:
 - building the Camel Antora theme
 - building the website
 - running the link checker

To build the Camel Antora theme, from the camel-website git repository
root, run:
$ yarn --cwd antora-ui-camel install
$ yarn --cwd antora-ui-camel build

To build the website, from the camel-website git repository root, run:
$ yarn install
$ yarn build

To run the link checker (for the issue CAMEL-13589), from the
camel-website git repository root, run:
$ yarn run check

You'll inevitably need to make changes to the _main_ camel git
repository in .adoc files to fix those issues and rebuild the website
with the state of your local git repository. To help with the flow in
fixing those issues commit the changes you make to the camel git
repository (remember to do frequent `git pull --rebase` before you're
ready to create a pull request), and change the site.yml so that the
source url for the camel git repository is pointing to your local
filesystem instead of `[hidden email]:apache/camel.git`, then you can
rebuild the website and re-run the link checker.

When you build the website you'll notice some warnings and errors from
asciidoctor, that's the second part of the task (issue CAMEL-13588).

You can create multiple pull requests or work on a single pull request
and force-push your changes to it, whatever makes you more productive.

Thanks :)

zoran

Zoran Regvart

Re: GSoc 2019 Projects announced

Nayananga Muhandiram
Thank you Mr.Zoran. I'll continue on that way.

just to give you quick update to everyone what I've been doing for last
week,
I was able to complete Hugo basics, antora basics, gulp tutorials and I
started to refer AsciiDoc Syntax Quick Reference and AsciiDoc Writer’s
Guides. Hope to give some rapid contributions this week.
Thank you,

*Nayananga Anuradha Muhandiram*

Batch 11,
Department of Computer Science,
Faculty of  Science,
University of Jaffna.

Contacts :
|Mobile : (+94) 716369541 / (+94) 711475769
|whatsapp : +94716369541
|email : [hidden email]
|facebook : *https://web.facebook.com/nayananga
<https://web.facebook.com/nayananga>*
|linkedln : *https://www.linkedin.com/in/nayanangamuhandiram/
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/nayanangamuhandiram/>*

On Mon, 3 Jun 2019 at 10:38, Nayananga Muhandiram <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
>> [4] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-13588
>> [5] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-13589
>>

>> On Sat, May 25, 2019 at 6:42 AM Nayananga Muhandiram
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> >
>> > Thank you Mr.Zoran, Yesterday I received this email from GSoC
>> > <<COPIED CONTENT>>
>> >
>> > Hi Nayananga Muhandiram,
>> >
>> > Coding officially begins for GSoC 2019 on Monday, May 27th.
>> >
>> > By now you should have made a solid plan with your mentor for your
>> expected
>> > milestones during the program. If you are not clear on what is expected
>> of
>> > you particularly for the first 4 weeks of the program please reach out
>> > your mentors over the next few days to clarify.
>> > <<END COPIED CONTENT>>
>> > So according to that, I would like to have the first subtask to start

Hello Everyone, another question I have, even though from index.html to getting-started.html functioning well and linking happened well in public folder why still link-checker says "
page not found from index.html to docs/getting-started"
(Screenshot attached) I`m a little confused about that.

Zoran Regvart

Re: GSoc 2019 Projects announced

Zoran Regvart-2
Hi Nayananga,
Looking at the code[1] of the link-checker it seems that the
`docs/getting-started` needs to be converted to
`docs/getting-started/` (notice the slash at the end), try that to see
if it helps...

zoran

[1] https://github.com/timaschew/link-checker/blob/de98f2ea6ca808a45892203806b003c06df4d8a8/link-checker.js#L100

Zoran Regvart

Re: GSoc 2019 Projects announced

Nayananga Muhandiram
Thank you Mr.Zoran, and sorry for being dumb. Tomorrow is my final exam and
then I have more than enough time to dedicate for the work.
Thank you.

On Tue, 11 Jun 2019, 14:07 Zoran Regvart, <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
> > |facebook : https://web.facebook.com/nayananga
> > |linkedln : https://www.linkedin.com/in/nayanangamuhandiram/
> >

> > On Mon, 3 Jun 2019 at 14:34, Nayananga Muhandiram <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
> >>
> >> Thank you Mr.Zoran. I'll continue on that way.
> >>
> >> just to give you quick update to everyone what I've been doing for last
> week,
> >> I was able to complete Hugo basics, antora basics, gulp tutorials and I
> started to refer AsciiDoc Syntax Quick Reference and AsciiDoc Writer’s
> Guides. Hope to give some rapid contributions this week.
> >> Thank you,
> >>
> >> Nayananga Anuradha Muhandiram
> >>
> >> Batch 11,
> >> Department of Computer Science,
> >> Faculty of  Science,
> >> University of Jaffna.
> >>
> >> Contacts :

> problem. How can I test that my fixes fixed the issue?

you're not being dumb, we're all learning here. Good luck with the exam :)

zoran

Zoran Regvart

Re: GSoc 2019 Projects announced

Nayananga Muhandiram
Hi everyone, Just another question, how to get rid these 4 errors(Highlighted ones). As per my understanding, the solution is to use an absolute URL in the navbar. But that will affect other menu items. Any suggestions? (Screenshot attached)

Zoran Regvart

Re: GSoc 2019 Projects announced

Nayananga Muhandiram
Hello everyone, one more question, in site.yml, when I use  camel as remote
repository it gives me 1468 errors. but if I use  camel as local repository
it gives me 2023 errors, and there are some specific additional errors.
(Screenshots attached - 1). But I want to use camel as local repository.
what is the issue here? (Screenshots attached -2, -3)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-rABrkC4rNVAmsOqzrxBYtGQGVwRKt78
Thank you,

*Nayananga Anuradha Muhandiram*

Batch 11,
Department of Computer Science,
Faculty of  Science,
University of Jaffna.

Contacts :
|Mobile : (+94) 716369541 / (+94) 711475769
|whatsapp : +94716369541
|email : [hidden email]
|facebook : *https://web.facebook.com/nayananga
<https://web.facebook.com/nayananga>*
|linkedln : *https://www.linkedin.com/in/nayanangamuhandiram/
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/nayanangamuhandiram/>*

On Sun, 16 Jun 2019 at 20:40, Nayananga Muhandiram <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi everyone, Just another question, how to get rid these 4
> errors(Highlighted ones). As per my understanding, the solution is to use
> an absolute URL in the navbar. But that will affect other menu items. Any
> suggestions? (Screenshot attached)
> Thank you,
>
> *Nayananga Anuradha Muhandiram*
>
> Batch 11,
> Department of Computer Science,
> Faculty of  Science,
> University of Jaffna.
>
> Contacts :
> |Mobile : (+94) 716369541 / (+94) 711475769
> |whatsapp : +94716369541
> |email : [hidden email]
> |facebook : *https://web.facebook.com/nayananga
> <https://web.facebook.com/nayananga>*
> |linkedln : *https://www.linkedin.com/in/nayanangamuhandiram/
> <https://www.linkedin.com/in/nayanangamuhandiram/>*
>

> On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 at 12:52, Zoran Regvart <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi Nayananga,
>> you're not being dumb, we're all learning here. Good luck with the exam :)
>>
>> zoran
>>
>> On Tue, Jun 11, 2019 at 5:52 PM Nayananga Muhandiram
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> >
>> > Thank you Mr.Zoran, and sorry for being dumb. Tomorrow is my final exam
>> and
>> > then I have more than enough time to dedicate for the work.
>> > Thank you.

>> https://github.com/timaschew/link-checker/blob/de98f2ea6ca808a45892203806b003c06df4d8a8/link-checker.js#L100

>> index.html to
>> public

>> last
>> and I

>> forgot to

>> This
>> looking at
>> look
>> from the

>> it not

>> check`
>> fix the
>> repository
>> documentation

>> you

>> https://builds.apache.org/view/C/view/Apache%20Camel/job/Camel.website/job/master/12/console
>> > >
>> https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/master/components/camel-openstack/src/main/docs/openstack-glance-component.adoc#L23

>> your
>> reach

>> https://www.linkedin.com/in/nayanangamuhandiram/

>> getting

>> [hidden email]>

>> website

>> triggered on

>> like to

>> and
>> make
>> for
>> start my

>> --
>> Zoran Regvart

Re: GSoc 2019 Projects announced

Zoran Regvart-2
Hi Nayananga,
and, right now, I'm having 1442 link errors when running against
remote. We have a very high number of commits per day, so the bits in
the remote git are changing quite frequently, perhaps you waren't
updated to the latest version locally.
So perhaps try a `git pull` and check then. Also, you do need to
rebuild as the link checker is running against the output files in the
`public` directory.

In either case I would not be too worried about this, once we get this
number much lower the difference should not be as noticeable.

zoran

--
Zoran Regvart
12