HTTP Proxy with File Attachments

Castyn
Hi all, I am running into an issue when doing something I feel should probably be very simple.

In a servicemix bundle, I need it to act is a proxy to another http endpoint on another server.  This all works without issues until an attachment is sent along with the http request.   Here is all my code is actually doing, was hoping either of you might have some experience in an http proxy with attachments, or even something to point me in the right direction before I post to the camel boards.

Route:

<from uri="jetty:http://0.0.0.0:9191/?matchOnUriPrefix=true"/>
<to uri="jetty:http://adcmtgsvcd1.bob.com:8090/?bridgeEndpoint=true&amp;enableMultipartFilter=false&amp;throwExceptionOnFailure=false"/>

I recently added the enableMultipartFilter to false based on some reading.  That got rid of the warning I had been seeing about multipart requests, but the service endpoint still returns a 500 error, but does not when called directly with the exact same request.

What I am I doing wrong?

Re: HTTP Proxy with File Attachments

yogu13
Couple of things could help you...

1. Enable camel and jetty logs
2. Try and configure a TCP Tunnel (like NetTool or anyother of your choice) so you can see what is the difference between requests.

Regards,
-Yogesh

Re: HTTP Proxy with File Attachments

Castyn
By enable logs do you mean set them to debug in servicemix?  I am using Redhat Fuse ESB  6.1.

I can try to log out each complete request, should actually be able to enable that stuff on the service layer as well.  Might see a difference.  I was still hoping there was just a config option I was missing.