Help required for apache camel application development

Help required for apache camel application development

amit bhardwaj
Dear All

I am a new developer in apache camel, I have given a responsibility to
develop an Apache-Camel application that has to work as router between rest
web api at client and server side.
Situation is like we have Rest Api at client side and multiple web API at
server side, Apache Camel API has to take route the request based on
request parameters.

I google a lot but did not get anything that I can use to start the
development, can you please help and guide or provide any link to me that
helps me.

Regards
Amit

Re: Help required for apache camel application development

Matt Sicker
If you're completely new to Camel, I recommend checking out the Camel in
Action book. For online resources, you can start here <
https://camel.apache.org/getting-started.html> and browse around all the
docs on the site. There is a lot of sample code here <
https://camel.apache.org/examples.html>.

--
Matt Sicker <[hidden email]>