How to retrieve websocketConnectioKey for the closed or open client in camel websocket

How to retrieve websocketConnectioKey for the closed or open client in camel websocket

Rama
Does any body have any idea the how can i retrieve the websocketConnectionkey for the closed client or open client.That I need to access inside processor .I am not able to figure out where will i get this information.Actually WebsocketComponent store these information in inner class ConnectorRef but we can not access these in camel processor any clue will be really helpful for me

Thanks

Rama