I'm having problems with the jdbc component header CamelJdbcUpdateCount

I'm having problems with the jdbc component header CamelJdbcUpdateCount

brunoalcau
I'm having problems with the jdbc component header CamelJdbcUpdateCount it is not updating when I make more of an update

Re: I'm having problems with the jdbc component header CamelJdbcUpdateCount

Can you provide more details, such as camel version / routes / etc.

hawtio: http://hawt.io/
fabric8: http://fabric8.io/

Re: I'm having problems with the jdbc component header CamelJdbcUpdateCount

brunoalcau
excuse me:
the version 2.13.2 camel ,

route example :
from("direct:name")
.setBody(simple("update mytable set status = 1"))
.to("jdbc:cosmos")
.log(LoggingLevel.DEBUG, "###CounOne${header.CamelJdbcUpdateCount} ")
.setBody(simple("upate mytable set status = 2 where status=1"))
.to("jdbc:cosmos")
.log(LoggingLevel.DEBUG, "###CounTwo${header.CamelJdbcUpdateCount} ")

CamelJdbcUpdateCount : when I do the second amendment it returns me the value of the first

Can you provide more details, such as camel version / routes / etc.

On Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 1:53 PM, brunoalcau <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I'm having problems with the jdbc component header CamelJdbcUpdateCount it is
> not updating when I make more of an update

hawtio: http://hawt.io/
fabric8: http://fabric8.io/

To unsubscribe from I'm having problems with the jdbc component header CamelJdbcUpdateCount, click here.
NAML

Bruno Alves Caú
Desenvolvedor de software

Re: I'm having problems with the jdbc component header CamelJdbcUpdateCount

Thanks for reporting. I logged a ticket and fixed it

You can work around this issue be removing the CamelJdbcUpdateCount
header before calling the jdbc again.

http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

hawtio: http://hawt.io/
fabric8: http://fabric8.io/