IDEA license for Apache Camel committers

IDEA license for Apache Camel committers

I have been in touch with JetBrains, whom kindly offer a license for
IDEA to any of the Apache Camel committers.

If you are interested and are a Camel committer, then you can contact
me on my email.

Re: IDEA license for Apache Camel committers

Just to be clear you *must* be an Apache committer. The offer from
JetBrains is only for Apache committers - they have a special system
to process that. The offer does not apply to non Apache committers.

The list of committers we have at Camel is listed here
http://camel.apache.org/team.html

And also the work you do with IDEA should be to develop on Apache
Camel and other open source projects, that are not closed source.

If you work on only closed source commercial software, then I am sure
your employer has the money to buy a license for IDEA which is a
freaking awesome editor.

On Tue, Nov 10, 2015 at 8:09 AM, Claus Ibsen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have been in touch with JetBrains, whom kindly offer a license for
> IDEA to any of the Apache Camel committers.
>
> If you are interested and are a Camel committer, then you can contact
> me on my email.

AW: IDEA license for Apache Camel committers

Jan Matèrne (jhm)
Do you know if the offer is just for Apache Camel committers or also for other Apache committers?

Jan

Nazarii Kukhar
AFAIK it does not need to be just Apache Camel project. As long as you have
@apache.org email you should be able qualify for free license.
You can apply here <https://www.jetbrains.com/buy/opensource/?product=idea>.

Regards,
Nazar

On Thu, Nov 12, 2015 at 1:43 AM, Jan Matèrne (jhm) <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Do you know if the offer is just for Apache Camel committers or also for
> other Apache committers?
>
> Jan

Matt Sicker
Definitely for all Apache projects. We use it at Log4j.

Matt Sicker <[hidden email]>

AW: IDEA license for Apache Camel committers

Jan Matèrne (jhm)
Thanks

Jan