Idempotent consumer query

gilboy
Hi

I have a use case were I want to process the same message on my route up to a maximum of 5 times. I understand the idempotent consumer can be used to ensure we don't process the same messages twice. Just wondering if there exists already something similar to the idempotent consumer were you can specify the max number of times you want to attempt to process the same message on a route

Thanks
Joe

RE: Idempotent consumer query

Hans Orbaan
Hi,

You might want to consider implementing your own IdempotentRepository. You can increment a counter when add or confirm is called.
Then the contains method should only return true when you have reached 5.

With kind regards,

Hans Orbaan