InOutProducer.java SJMS timeout problem.

InOutProducer.java SJMS timeout problem.

Nick Dmnick
Hello, Camel community.

Can anybody say when the InOutProducer.java SJMS timeout problem gonna be fixed? I mean this class method:
/**
     * TODO time out is actually double as it waits for the producer and then
     * waits for the response. Use an atomic long to manage the countdown
     */
    @Override
    public void sendMessage(final Exchange exchange, final AsyncCallback callback, final MessageProducerResources producer, final ReleaseProducerCallback releaseProducerCallback) throws Exception {

As I think, timeout shouldn't start again in case of getting respoinse, should it?