Interest in GUI for Camel?

ABBroadPeakPartners
Hi,
Curious if anyone would be interested in an easy to use GUI for Camel.

Please let me know...

ajb@broadpeakpartners.com

BroadPeak Partners

Re: Interest in GUI for Camel?

Christian Mueller
Administrator
Did you already checked the following ones?
http://hawt.io/
http://fusesource.com/products/fuse-ide/
http://talend.com/products/platform-for-enterprise-integration

Best,
Christian

On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 7:38 PM, ABBroadPeakPartners [via Camel] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,
Curious if anyone would be interested in an easy to use GUI for Camel.

Please let me know...

[hidden email]

BroadPeak Partners

http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Interest-in-GUI-for-Camel-tp5728948.html
To start a new topic under Camel - Extra, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Camel - Extra, click here.
NAML

Re: Interest in GUI for Camel?

ABBroadPeakPartners
Thanks.  I would say that the difference here is that our GUI is designed more for a business user rather than developer.  The idea is to take the load off of developers so they can focus on more strategic projects rather than data janitorial work.

http://broadpeakpartners.com/page/mxr/