Is Camel working with Websphere MQ/MQseries as well?

Is Camel working with Websphere MQ/MQseries as well?

benxs
Did anyone worked successfully with Camel on an IBM Websphere MQ Message Broker?

Is there somewhere a guide on how to use Camel in such a scenario?

Which Message brokers are support at all?

Ben

Re: Is Camel working with Websphere MQ/MQseries as well?

Jon Anstey
For WMQ another user posted some notes here:

http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Camel-and-IBM-MQ-Series-td476223.html#a476223

<http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Camel-and-IBM-MQ-Series-td476223.html#a476223>I
would say in general most JMS brokers should be supported. I've seen a few
folks over the years use WMQ, I know SonicMQ works, MQs from Oracle & TIBCO
should work too. Of course the best supported & tested MQ for use with Camel
would be ActiveMQ :)

On Sat, Jun 26, 2010 at 8:36 AM, benxs <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Did anyone worked successfully with Camel on an IBM Websphere MQ Message
> Broker?
>
> Is there somewhere a guide on how to use Camel in such a scenario?
>
> Which Message brokers are support at all?
>
> Ben

Cheers,
Jon

Camel in Action: http://manning.com/ibsen