Jetty banner & stacktrace while using cxf component: camel 3.0.1

Jetty banner & stacktrace while using cxf component: camel 3.0.1

Vikas Jaiswal
Hi
           I have a issue with the Jetty banner that comes up while a 404 error occurs. This is what I did to fix it:

1)      Extended org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler to create a custom contexhandler.

2)      This custom context handler is configured in camel-config.xml (I am using spring dsl).

3)      This custom context handler calls a custom error handler in which the Jetty banner is removed.

I am using cxfEndpoint and have a uri configured in address property of the cxfEndpoint. I assume that if there is any http error i.e '404' it should be handled by the custom error handler that  I have configured, but in turn it displays the default error handler and the banner.

Regards,
Vikas

RE: Jetty banner & stacktrace while using cxf component: camel 3.0.1

Vikas Jaiswal
Hi,
    How can this be fixed? What I see is that the custom error handler is not getting picked up by the cxf components (REST & SOAP). Is there a option in cxf component for this?
Regards,
Vikas