Kubernetes Cluster for Camel K

Nicola Ferraro
Hi devs,
I've started a thread with Apache Infra [1] to discuss the possibility to
create a Kubernetes cluster for Camel K.

That can be used to improve the Camel K CI, but also the end user
experience by giving users the possibility to evaluate Camel K on a
temporary demo environment.

If you have some ideas, please join the discussion.

Nicola

Re: Kubernetes Cluster for Camel K

Andrea Cosentino-2
Looking at the answer from INFRA we need to compose a budget and submit to the board.

Do we have any idea about a possible dimension of the cluster?

--
Andrea Cosentino