Multiple consumers for the same endpoint is not allowed

Multiple consumers for the same endpoint is not allowed

atg roxx
Hi Team,

I am getting follwoing error:

Exception in thread "main" org.apache.camel.RuntimeCamelException:
org.apache.camel.FailedToStartRouteException: Failed to start route route69
because of Multiple consumers for the same endpoint is not allowed:
Endpoint[jms://com.test.request?concurrentConsumers=10]
at
org.apache.camel.util.ObjectHelper.wrapRuntimeCamelException(ObjectHelper.java:1164)
at
org.apache.camel.spring.SpringCamelContext.onApplicationEvent(SpringCamelContext.java:117)
at
org.apache.camel.spring.CamelContextFactoryBean.onApplicationEvent(CamelContextFactoryBean.java:240)

context.xml file contains :
-----------------------
<camelContext xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring"
id="DssCamelContext"
trace="true">
<propertyPlaceholder id="properties"
location="classpath:com/test/test.properties"/>
<camel:jmxAgent id="agent" createConnector="true" registryPort="1099"/>
<routeBuilder ref="TestRouteBuilder" />
</camelContext>

test.properties:
----------------------------
cool.start=jms:com.test.request?concurrentConsumers=10

Route definition: TestRouteBuilder
--------------------
@Override
 from("properties:{{cool.start}}")
      .to(Constants.LOG_IN_DEBUG_WITH_HEADERS)
     .to("direct:unknown");
       }

Could anyone tell where I am missing the configuration or what is wrong
with this setting.

---Regards,
atg roxx

Re: Multiple consumers for the same endpoint is not allowed

atg roxx
Hi Team,

Sorry,   there was a mistake from my end.

I have another route listening on the same queue   :)

--Regards,
atg roxx